Prediction Who coaches the Dogs this week?

Who coaches the Dogs this week?

• Bont - Captain/coach

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Spangher

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Ameet Bains

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kylie Watson-Wheeler

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Brendan Lade

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Rohan Smith

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • That Webb guy

• The boot studder

• Big Footy

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Bevo

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Stewart Edge

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • DFTW

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • NBates

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would absolutely love Rohan Smith coaching the group to an unlikely win against the cats 🤣🤣

This is no time for elaborate metaphors or socio-historical analogies. It's time for a visceral response.

I want doggies ftw to coach them, clear the room of myotherapists and give them one of those rousing "I absolutely want to see all the utter guts and determination in your *******g bellies" exhortations.

We'll sh:poo:t it in!!

Or sh:poo:t the bed maybe. Anyway, one of those two.

This is no time for elaborate metaphors or socio-historical analogies. It's time for a visceral response.

I want doggies ftw to coach them, clear the room of myotherapists and give them one of those rousing "I absolutely want to see all the utter guts and determination in your *******g bellies" exhortations.

Added

What about our first female coach. Would DogsAreBarking or Jen Geoffings be interested in coaching the team this week? Or the Tragician if she's on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know nothing about football strategy, but I'd be a great motivational coach

Mean Rashida Jones GIF by Angie Tribeca

Josh Bruce

Back