Movie The Matrix Resurrections

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool! Excited for this.
Neo was always clean cut in the movies so I'll be interested to understand if there is a reason he looks more John Wick
And also hopefully they clear up what happened to his eyes, lol

I thought Neo died in Matrix Revolutions

Depends what a death is given what the Matrix is and how it was portrayed.

So we know what Neo did in simulation, we know what is supposed to have happened when that happened, but what we don't know if that is actually what happened and there was no failsafe, backup, or deus ex s**t occurring at all with supposed super systems.

So you know, there's flex with interpretations. I mean you could consider that at the end, Neo had root access, copied himself, then did what he did so he could later reboot himself to that point without the "I'ma die nao" moment in the post event. There's a reason it was and still is a debated ending.

Not particularly a fan of the digitalised look of the film, but understand it's most likely a director/storyline choice.

what-the-hell-was-that-smoking.gif

Who says 'triggered' IRL lmao

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still doesn't feel real to me, no Laurence Fishburne or Hugo Weaving

My thoughts in the trailer was why is Trinity there but the original Morpheus not.. I loved Fishburne and Weaving - they were integral

So it seems that its going back to like a re-start of sorts... interesting - not at all what I was expecting

When your former lead actor goes on to be the most marketable thing of your film franchise it doesn't matter. It's like if you gave Dwayne Johnson a break real early after wrestling and knew that you can draw $200 million in box office just putting his name on the poster now - so you make a Scorpion King sequel for $100m and pocket the profit.

Yeah it just doesnt feel the same without Fishburne and Weaving.

I havent looked it up but at they definitely not in it?

This is what Hugo said last year in regards to this movie

Lana was very keen for me to be a part of [The Matrix 4]. I really wanted to because I’m very, very fond of all of them. I had some initial reticence about the idea of going back to revisit The Matrix, after having already done three films, but then I read the script and got an offer to my agent. I immediately responded yes to that, and then we went into negotiation. I was doing a play, at the time, but we were working out dates and things so that I could do both. And then, Lana decided that she didn’t wanna change her dates, so I couldn’t do it. In a nutshell, that’s what happened.

So going by that he is 100% not there.

Yaya, Is that his name? Seems to be playing a younger Morpheus. Maybe Fishhburne is playing coy and will show up at some point in the film

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I knew he was playing younger Morpheus I just didnt know if Fishburne was appearing at all.

Not that its super important but I wish Keanu went with the more clean cut loook for this. At least Carrie Anne-Moss is back

This is what Hugo said last year in regards to this movie

So going by that he is 100% not there.

Would have thought you'd want to make sure he was in a reboot of the franchise - he was an epic part of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back