The run Home...

Round 16 East Fremantle vs. Claremont at East Fremantle Oval
Round 17 Claremont vs. Perth at Claremont Oval
Round 18 Swan Districts vs. Claremont at Steel Blue Oval
Round 20 Claremont vs. Subiaco at Claremont Oval
Round 21 Claremont vs. Swan Districts at Claremont Oval
Round 22 West Perth vs. Claremont at Arena Joondalup
Round 23 East Perth vs. Claremont at Medibank Stadium

Another win by the tigers got pushed though but started to play better when it counted. Richo NInyette were very good with JOnesy kicking 3.3. How are those injuries Eagles any updates mate. Hows foster's hip will he be back nxt week and Jonsey should be fine shouldn't he? Also why do we plays swans twice in the space of four weeks?

Another win by the tigers got pushed though but started to play better when it counted. Richo NInyette were very good with JOnesy kicking 3.3. How are those injuries Eagles any updates mate. Hows foster's hip will he be back nxt week and Jonsey should be fine shouldn't he? Also why do we plays swans twice in the space of four weeks?

Davo,

The prognosis is not that flash.

Cones out for at least a month.:( $%^%#$%^&^

That davo, is to give you a chance to experience beating the might black and whites, so if you get your chance in the finals you may know what to do!:D

got word from a reliable source that Jonsey will be back after the by if anyone wants to know so will have to kick 20 goals that game

Great game today, the Swans boys wont be so happy as they were smacked off the park today, by a more disciplined & desparate Tigers.
Always thought that Swans don't travel that well, looking forward to the 2nd semi at Claremont. A real team effort today boys well done.
A shame about losing Jones just before half time with a Hammy, but the boys didn't let him down.

Great game today, the Swans boys wont be so happy as they were smacked off the park today, by a more disciplined & desparate Tigers.
Always thought that Swans don't travel that well, looking forward to the 2nd semi at Claremont. A real team effort today boys well done.
A shame about losing Jones just before half time with a Hammy, but the boys didn't let him down.
A very sweet victory indeed! :D

Very good summation of the game and the Swans boys better not be happy with that effort, otherwise I'm resigned to sitting through another losing finals series!:p Well done.

I'm back in Aus and went to the game with my youngest son.
Had a great time, good to see my Tigers win.

There's a lot to like about the Swans though and I couldn't believe how they went to sleep in the second half.

I'm not looking forward to team facing them in the finals. History and all that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys, just wondering if any of you have seen Thomas Ledger playing for your Colts team.

I saw a bit of footage of him recently and noticed he executed a thirty metre drop kick that hit a team mate on the chest. Does not look like the type to lairise so am interested to know if he does this regularly.

Would love to see the return of the drop kick to football.

Congrats Tigers, outran and outclassed us today. Hopefully we can find something in the tank to get a re-match in 2 weeks.:thumbsu:

Congrats Tigers, outran and outclassed us today. Hopefully we can find something in the tank to get a re-match in 2 weeks.:thumbsu:

Good onya Swannies.

I rate the Swans and don't look forward to the idea of having to face the Swans in a GF....history and all that.
I think it was a bit of a lapse in the second quarter that lost the Swans the game, we managed to get a four goal lead with the breeze and did enough to match you guys in the third.

Did you see exactly what happened to Rutherford? I was distracted and didn't see it.

Good onya Swannies.

I rate the Swans and don't look forward to the idea of having to face the Swans in a GF....history and all that.
I think it was a bit of a lapse in the second quarter that lost the Swans the game, we managed to get a four goal lead with the breeze and did enough to match you guys in the third.

Did you see exactly what happened to Rutherford? I was distracted and didn't see it.

Luke Pratt cleaned him up off the ball. He knocked several of his teeth out and probably broke his jaw.

Was a decent game to watch live, Foster was extremely dangerous up forward and I thought Swift got better as the game wore on.

For some reason Liam Pickering was at the game?

Good onya Swannies.

I was listening to ABC Radio commentary and Peter Spencer was livid about it - suggesting it was an extremely callous action by Luke Pratt.

Into the grannie! Go the mighty Tigers!

Managed to get along yesterday for the first time this year. Kane Mitchell very impressive, hard at it and quick. Maybe Im too used to watching West Coast this season but his disposal really stood out, constantly hit targets.

Anyone who's a regular, how his season been?

Managed to get along yesterday for the first time this year. Kane Mitchell very impressive, hard at it and quick. Maybe Im too used to watching West Coast this season but his disposal really stood out, constantly hit targets.

Anyone who's a regular, how his season been?

He has had a very good year and he has improved big time as a player... super quick. He footskills are OK however he can be a touch erratic but he is hard to stop in full flight. Like those players who take the game on he is subject to the occasional brain fart but in the main he comes up trumps.

TBH not quite sure he is AFL material but he may snag a rookie listing somewhere. Long shot at best.

I actually spoke with him last night after the game they were thrilled with the win and looking forward to a weeks rest and they the big one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back