Music The music thread

Remove this Banner Ad

THIS topic could enhance my insomnia.
There must be 500 great rock ballads.
JFI, do we need a definition?
I'm starting to get the hang of the theme now, thanks Vdubs (& Bots!!). :thumbsu:
Do you think it needs further definition than just 'rock ballads'?

I'm starting to get the hang of the theme now, thanks Vdubs (& Bots!!). :thumbsu:
Do you think it needs further definition than just 'rock ballads'?
Usually, a rock ballad is a rock composition which can often be lengthy, but has emotional subject matter at its core. They're often love songs, but can often refer to any song which revolves around an emotional topic.

Heard one at the football tonight:

That clip made me cry Bots. So sweet. :'(

I'm down in Melbs visiting family and friends, just had an AMAZING (& a bit boozy:drunk:) dinner for my friend's birthday, now going to the game.
I don't get to see many live games living in NSW, so hope the Cats go thru the Swans like a hurricane (I'm calling this a rock ballad!!)-

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Therapy after a stressful drive to K Park and back
Heard the traffic was a disaster on Friday. Took a couple of mates over 3 hours to get from Ferntree Gully to KP.
Then a miserable drive home because of the result-trip always feels longer when we lose.

Anyway, speaking of driving, this fits the theme;

I feel like a theme change is in order!!!
I'm still in Melbourne visiting my family and friends, and tomorrow we're going to the zoo (unless these arctic conditions stick around :snowflake::snowman:), so how about we do songs or bands to do with animals.
I'll start with a couple by Elvis (yes, I'm a big old fashioned dag!!)-

(Nice to 'see' you and your cute avatars rocker_oz33 :thumbsu: Hope you've been well)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back