The Ochre Appreciation Thread *No Mods/Nazis*

Remove this Banner Ad

It has become sadly obvious to me that the moderators/dictators of this board do not like our famous Ochre jumper.

The Ochre jumper is truly a world class piece of art, better than the mona lisa (the eagle on the ochre jumper even has eyebrows), and yet for ages whenever someone tried to post the ochre the fuhrer (Mr Eagle) stopped them. When Mr Eagle stepped down as mod i believed this was about to change. But Larrikin has continued Mr Eagle's reign of terror and has again stopped us eagles fans from embracing one of the greatest parts of our history.

This thread is a place where everyone can finally embrace the wonder that is the ochre jumper. Post your favourite pictures, memories, videos ect. of the jumper.

OCHRE RULES!

West-Coast-7.gif

2009ochreb.png

I'll make you a deal. You can have this thread, but if we see ochre elsewhere - instant red?

Oh, and this thread will still be moderated, for over ochring (yes Reep, I'm looking at you)

Re: The Ochre appreciation society

plagiarist :(

i mean my thread even called the mods nazis

Sorry OC, had no idea you also started a thread

But let us unite against the evil ochrism that exists in the world

I'll make you a deal. You can have this thread, but if we see ochre elsewhere - instant red?
deal

Oh, and this thread will still be moderated, for over ochring (yes Reep, I'm looking at you)
no deal

just dont read this thread [strike]fuhrer[/strike] larri

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In that case can my thread please be merged/deleted? I didn't see this before posting :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back