The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess a lot of it comes down to the companys franchisees and what tradies they use. For us being from a small town you know everyone so i guess that makes it a bit easier to deal with people.

We build about 10 years ago.
Yeah that would be very true.

Australia's largest builder too!

What a shocking hottest 100 winner, bad guy from Billie Eilish is terrible, but at least dance monkey didn’t win.
Nah.
bad guy was huge and 2019 was the year Billie Eilish exploded. Very fitting winner IMO.

What a shocking hottest 100 winner, bad guy from Billie Eilish is terrible, but at least dance monkey didn’t win.
I thought is was a pretty bad 100 but im not really the demographic they are aiming at.

To me Triple J has been crap since Double J started, make the switch. Much better music.

Music taste is subjective, but yeah look, that bad guy song made my ears bleed. Absolute stinker in my opinion.
Glad I'm not alone.
Having heard it on a spotify playlist at work 200 times at least doesn't help though I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I say you were? I’m just saying Dance Monkey is one of the classic millennial tunes. I’d put it up there with the best that Pink Floyd and the Beatles had to offer

Ok

Whats that suppose to mean? Regardless of my age, IMO the song stinks.

What do you think it's meant to mean? Her demographic is 18-24 and they clearly rate it because they voted for it in their hundreds of thousands. You're getting old mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back