The one time Richmond make finals, ninth place also gets in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh - that's funny :D
Underrated thread :thumbsu:

1235152_10152171442829848_58239231_n.jpg

What if the team that gets into 9 th spot plays the Tigers, and beats them?
North can easily do that

Nah North will finish 10th. Haven't you heard? It's the new 9th.

What if the team that gets into 9 th spot plays the Tigers, and beats them?
North can easily do that

That would surely trigger a bigfooty meltdown, and probably a few more microwaved memberships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be topped by Richmond being kicked out by ninth. Their new logo for 2014 would be

Richmond - be ninth, or be beaten by ninth.
Still not getting it are you, Essendon have officially finished ninth for 2013, Richmond will not be playing the ninth placed team we will be playing the tenth placed team...it's really not that difficult, the AFL it seems have saved the Tigers from this anomaly.

Still not getting it are you, Essendon have officially finished ninth for 2013, Richmond will not be playing the ninth placed team we will be playing the tenth placed team...it's really not that difficult, the AFL it seems have saved the Tigers from this anomaly.
well you better beat them this weekend then?

We're playing the 8th team if we beat Essendon, Essendon are officially 9th. But we will be playing the 9th best team, which is a huge win for us.

I'm backing us in by 43 points regardless of who's named for our squad. Call up the Bullants for all I care.

I know, I was just touching on the fact Brocky loves playing the Tiges ;) How awesome would it be if he was BOG in a final against 'em.

But we are not in the finals....your statement is flawed.

You guys are a decent chance to take the pies on Sunday. It's gonna be a cracking game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back