7-Demonstrate
6-Manuel
5-Jennifer Lynn
4-Almmandin
3-Fabrizio
2-Ruettiger
1-Rockoloicious

Last edited:

Wonder how that ladder is coming along after Derby day...

9954510-arab-saudi-emirates-man-looking-his-watch-too-late.jpg

Paris still recovering after Zac Purton's butcher job?

Seriously no idea how he gets so many rides over here. Shades of Olly on Purple Moon.

Relax peasants. Results will be up at some stage tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously no idea how he gets so many rides over here. Shades of Olly on Purple Moon.

Relax peasants. Results will be up at some stage tonight

On the positive was easy to leave the $2.80 fav out of my quaddie...on the negative that donkey who I laughed at won..:

Thankfully the TAB is not betting on this because we got a greater than MC capacity 26 runners on Derby Day - top effort all! Pie Beast is the early leader on 20 from BuddyBF and LukeP. You probably need to take a decent look at yourself if you ended up with single figures given a couple of the early good things got home. Uptheblues is looking to do an Oceanographer starting on 0. Anyone disagree with their numbers let me know.

PieBeast 20
BuddyBF 19
LukeP 18
AussieAssault 18
Duritz 17
Areyoufirereal 17
Heathcomeback 17
GavinE 16
Robbyroy 16
Rideclutch 16
hot dogs 15
Iknowthedog 15
Pigeon 14
Balmain 14
Liefs 13
ILP 13
roospur 13
swansfan 11
Viva La M 10
Yearofthecat 9
Whowants2know 9
Ti King 9
abs_of_steele 8
Tbell 4
toratoratora 1
Uptheblues 0

Thankfully the TAB is not betting on this because we got a greater than MC capacity 26 runners on Derby Day - top effort all! Pie Beast is the early leader on 20 from BuddyBF and LukeP. You probably need to take a decent look at yourself if you ended up with single figures given a couple of the early good things got home. Uptheblues is looking to do an Oceanographer starting on 0. Anyone disagree with their numbers let me know.

PieBeast 20
BuddyBF 19
LukeP 18
AussieAssault 18
Duritz 17
Areyoufirereal 17
Heathcomeback 17
GavinE 16
Robbyroy 16
Rideclutch 16
hot dogs 15
Iknowthedog 15
Pigeon 14
Balmain 14
Liefs 13
ILP 13
roospur 13
swansfan 11
Viva La M 10
Yearofthecat 9
Whowants2know 9
Ti King 9
abs_of_steele 8
Tbell 4
toratoratora 1
Uptheblues 0

Just settled beautifully in 5th spot, I've switched off nicely in the run and am in a nice rhythm. Now just start whipping me on the arse and let's see if I fire up. ;)

10 - Demonstrate
9 - Fabrizio
8 - Sort After
7 - Madeenatay
6 - Silent Sedition
5 - Murphys Delight
4 - Manuel
3 - Faraway Town
2 - Supreme Effort
1 - Curren Mirtotic

This will be nothing like the horses i will back on the day, besides Demonstrate confident of nothing , will be backing longshots galore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back