Racing December Daily Punt: The 12 Days of Olliemas

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone got any particular read on the Winterbottom (besides the poor quality)? Been trying to at least have a crack at every Group 1 but wouldn't have a clue with WA form lol. Blindly back Overpass is my current plan...

Anyone got any particular read on the Winterbottom (besides the poor quality)? Been trying to at least have a crack at every Group 1 but wouldn't have a clue with WA form lol. Blindly back Overpass is my current plan...
Best at odds Hot Zed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last 12 months of W.A racing has been a abomination. Jockeys are bush league standard as are trainers outside the top 3 stables.

Jockeys are in pariticular a key issue. Most of them are not in the top 300 in the country. Willie Pike aside the rest would be in the picnics over east. W.A racing gotta bring some over ASAP with better prize money to them

Great day of racing at Honkers today for champs day

My thoughts

Vase- WARM HEART- A’OB to get the first group 1 winner of the day , looks a great type and Moore getting down to 53kg says how keen he is to be on

Sprint- LUCKY SWEYNESSE should win what is a shallow race, will have something on HIGHFIELD PRINCESS though as she’s been running in better quality in Europe

Mile- GOLDEN SIXTY, he’s a freak and a champ we all know it , he’ll win again

Cup- hardest of the 4 races to pick , am settling on PROGNOSIS, that form behind Equinox says it all, it would be great if RW could frank the Cox Plate form though

Multi the 4
WARM-HEART
LUCKY SWEYNESSE
GOLDEN SIXTY
PROGNOSIS

you’ll get a juicy 90/1 on Sportsbet boosted

Cup- hardest of the 4 races to pick , am settling on PROGNOSIS, that form behind Equinox says it all, it would be great if RW could frank the Cox Plate form though
The cup was a cracking race, great to see the Warrior get the chocolates for JMac.

The performance of Golden Sixty was clinical.

RW just fell in. It went from $1.60 on the tote just before the jump to paying $2.30 on the tote. Some amount of money required to move the odds like that in the last 30 seconds when there is $8 million in the pool.

Bloody China bringing sportswashing to the races.

Last 12 months of W.A racing has been a abomination. Jockeys are bush league standard as are trainers outside the top 3 stables.

Jockeys are in pariticular a key issue. Most of them are not in the top 300 in the country. Willie Pike aside the rest would be in the picnics over east. W.A racing gotta bring some over ASAP with better prize money to them
Should be a good betting day Saturday,Pike suspended,Ollies last stand.
The picnic jockeys will do the righty and give the Marquee man some sweet openings.

In honour of our departed Iluvparis I had a nice collect on Baby Paris a fortnight ago.
Thinking he might lead and win the goldrush at Ascot tomoz. Juicy 20/1.

In honour of our departed Iluvparis I had a nice collect on Baby Paris a fortnight ago.
Thinking he might lead and win the goldrush at Ascot tomoz. Juicy 20/1.
Unfortunately,as Paris would say
It's got none
Going with Bustler,loves the distance and is in form,G1 winner down in class
Willo and Laverrod for the roughie
Wide tri looks like this
Screenshot_20231215_173953_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately,as Paris would say
It's got none
Going with Bustler,loves the distance and is in form,G1 winner down in class
Willo and Laverrod for the roughie
Wide tri looks like this
View attachment 1872449
I thought Ripcord ran a great race in the Railway. Will play it on the assumption it's the most progressive horse in the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back