November Daily Punt - Cups Derbies Oaks Guineas and a Gong

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Let it Begin

le notti bianche gong GIF by Maudit

I dont think we are even missing much are we? We have pretty much all the Guineas winners from last season but it was just an average crop

Why is Riff Rocket so short and why have they unloaded on Gates?

SP anchor for Riff - people think Gates ran on well from the back in the slowly run Caulfield trial - personally I doubt he is good enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are people thoughts on Ladies Man in the Lexus and Kings Gambit in the Coolmore? Thought Kings Gambit would be firmer at least than the current odds.

What are people thoughts on Ladies Man in the Lexus and Kings Gambit in the Coolmore? Thought Kings Gambit would be firmer at least than the current odds.

Neither would shock if they won.

Kovalica/Cylinder is my feature race double this week. Currently 40/1 available and I reckon it should be about half that if not shorter.

We are getting a price Cylinder because Shinzo is absolutely poison and looks the lay of the carnival.

We are getting a price Kovalica because of the barrier. He should be closer to 4/1 than 10/1

Kovalica/Cylinder is my feature race double this week. Currently 40/1 available and I reckon it should be about half that if not shorter.

We are getting a price Cylinder because Shinzo is absolutely poison and looks the lay of the carnival.

We are getting a price Kovalica because of the barrier. He should be closer to 4/1 than 10/1
I can get $48s boosted on Betr :eyes:

$110 with Zardozi...

Last edited:

The price for Kova with barrier is right thou.. now he will be snagged back to dead last with the rest of the waller runners that drew badly, struggles make up ground quick enough over 1600 now your going back to 1500 he will be just getting warm by the time the race is over

The price for Kova with barrier is right thou.. now he will be snagged back to dead last with the rest of the waller runners that drew badly, struggles make up ground quick enough over 1600 now your going back to 1500 he will be just getting warm by the time the race is over

Ability is much more important than barrier

Ability is much more important than barrier
With even luck Kova wins but bloody 19 horse fields around Rosehill what could go wrong??

🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back