August Daily Punt - Forgotten Birthday Wishes

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s what I mean how come in this instance who Papley is fraternising with upsets peoples but his fraternising with Wolfden = crickets
I agree the backlash seems over the top , but some of the quotes from him in that podcast were pretty ordinary though

Especially given the Swans stance and affiliation to Responsible Gambling

It's not like the Swans or every other club for that matter rake in their money from an organisation that takes in millions advertising sports betting or anything
or are a major corporate sponsor of the said organisation.
didn't actually realise that there is direct link from the website to Sportsbet either

or are a major corporate sponsor of the said organisation.
didn't actually realise that there is direct link from the website to Sportsbet either
Might drink some alcoholic Solo and get into crypto.

Might drink some alcoholic Solo and get into crypto.

The moralising of the gambling sponsorships is always a laugh when your apparel sponsor has sweat shops throughout SE Asia, your airline partner is owned by human rights abusers, your vehicle partner was founded by the nazis etc etc. Pretty much any major company has some sort of skeleton in the closet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Al Aasy resumes in the winners circle. Interesting if he makes a nom for Melbourne Cup

Not sure how Golden Mile is $26/$7.50 for the Winx on sportsbet. Looking at Trav Noonans suggested final field and could see it starting second fave and being the only one wound up to win!

Not sure how Golden Mile is $26/$7.50 for the Winx on sportsbet. Looking at Trav Noonans suggested final field and could see it starting second fave and being the only one wound up to win!

Not a horse I've got much time for at all but does seem at least double what it it should be for that race

Not a horse I've got much time for at all but does seem at least double what it it should be for that race

Particularly when you see noted 2400m galloper Montefilia at the same price lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back