July Daily Punt - Synthetic, Synthetic, Synthetic

Remove this Banner Ad

Owners of Knights Choice knocking back offers of $2.3m and setting him on a Cox Plate prep has to be the most insane decision making I have heard from connections of a horse :drunk:

Jug and I will ride a tandem bike from Moonee Valey to Hong Kong if it wins the Cox Plate

you wont have too because Antino will be winning it... pending Japanese horses!

Has the Cox Plate been moved to Dalby and restricted to Queensland horses or something?

Owners of Knights Choice knocking back offers of $2.3m and setting him on a Cox Plate prep has to be the most insane decision making I have heard from connections of a horse :drunk:

guy behind the bar of a pub i go to had a slice of kinane.

think they turned down best part of $3m for a gelding that ended up winning $150k on the track

Only a semi interested harness follower but having a look at futures for the Blacks a Fake next week and Spirit of St Louis @ 51/13 looks decent at Sportsbet given he is $9 to win it with pretty much every other book

Race 2 Bairnsdale was an interesting outcome. Terry Bailey got the call wrong too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Online corps are begging you to back Mostly Cloudy today at Flemington. All their boosted odds promos are around this horse. Expecting me to get sucked in and the horse to plod into 5th to 10th place

Remove this Banner Ad

Back