November Daily Punt - Cups Derbies Oaks Guineas and a Gong

Remove this Banner Ad

Ain'tnodeeldun in the Group 1 Cranbourne Cup on Saturday. $5.50 on Sportsbet looks a steal, scratched from an easier race last Saturday so the stable thinks it can strike while in form. Knocked off Forgot You last start who won and now is $10 in a group 1 in Perth. 56kg and with some speed on should be too good

Ain'tnodeeldun in the Group 1 Cranbourne Cup on Saturday. $5.50 on Sportsbet looks a steal, scratched from an easier race last Saturday so the stable thinks it can strike while in form. Knocked off Forgot You last start who won and now is $10 in a group 1 in Perth. 56kg and with some speed on should be too good
Being a short price in a group 1 perf race doesn't fill me with any extra confidence.:drunk:

Aintnodeeldun doesn't accept for Cranbourne Cup, gotta luv the punt.

My boy Delcredere runs in the last on Saturday.

Steps up in grade but was a weight and barrier advantage over some key rivals. He has barrier 1.

Stubby Holder sticks.

Be interesting to see the SP because was backed heavily last time, won and now the concussion plates come on and goes back in distance and steps up in grade. I think he will drift this time.

Who's playing'lead and win' at the Valley tonight?
Don't even bother with the form, just barriers and speed maps!
Lucky Prize looks overs in the 5th as does Miss Russia in the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back