Racing October Daily Punt: Planting a Cup on top of Everest

Remove this Banner Ad

She has so much upside. Fast run 1500, perfect.

She’s been set for this race for ages.
Can’t say the same for nearly every other horse in market.

She is the only horse that has been set for a $10m race? Seems a strecth.

She is the only horse that has been set for a $10m race? Seems a strecth.

Horses at top end of market*

Amelia's Jewel 4.50 - Miller was heading cox plate route (well so he says) up until the very average run last start. Off last run couldn't possible touch 4.50

Hawaii Five Oh 6 - Everest into Golden Eagle?

Kovalica 6 - Waller was talking Cox plate at GF three weeks ago.

Legarto 8? Wouldn't have any of those above her.

Amelia's Jewel 4.50 - Miller was heading cox plate route (well so he says) up until the very average run last start. Off last run couldn't possible touch 4.50

forgetting the Jap
all over it at the price

The owner always wanted AJ to run here. Waller has targeted every half decent 4yo he has ever had at the race so Kovalica is 100% targeting it.

I have all of those 3 rated above her

The owner always wanted AJ to run here. Waller has targeted every half decent 4yo he has ever had at the race so Kovalica is 100% targeting it.

I have all of those 3 rated above her

The same Aj that was beat by 5+ lengths last start against attrition? At 4.50, no thanks.

Waller RE kovalica on the 5th of October.

IMG_3571.jpeg

The same Aj that was beat by 5+ lengths last start against attrition? At 4.50, no thanks.

Waller RE kovalica on the 5th of October.

View attachment 1843234

This is the same Waller that basically declared Shinzo a moral in the Golden Rose? If you didn't think this guy was headed to the Eagle from day do you not Wallering properly?

I'm looking more for the AJ that smacked up Cascadian who is close to starting single figures against the Everest quinella in the Giga Kick.

FWIW Re Amelias Jewel, I heard she had a virus last start (maybe explains it’s poor performance?) but has been declared “Mickey Mouse” for the Eagle per her strapper…

Sure she did.

Was apparently flying leading in to the Toorak
Went s**t
No reasons found
Imaginary excuses invented
Eats food
Now flying again leading into the Golden Eagle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the same Waller that basically declared Shinzo a moral in the Golden Rose? If you didn't think this guy was headed to the Eagle from day do you not Wallering properly?

I'm looking more for the AJ that smacked up Cascadian who is close to starting single figures against the Everest quinella in the Giga Kick.

59 v 50kg that day.
Ironclad and Steinem also beat Cascadian that day.

I honestly just think she’s been underwhelming this prep. Hasn’t shown that explosive turn of foot in any of her three runs.
Trainer seems to be making things up as he goes in recent weeks as well.

59 v 50kg that day.
Ironclad and Steinem also beat Cascadian that day.

I honestly just think she’s been underwhelming this prep. Hasn’t shown that explosive turn of foot in any of her three runs.
Trainer seems to be making things up as he goes in recent weeks as well.

So you know - WFA? Just like this race?

The second fave is stepping up from 1200 which never works, the third fave is a 2000m horse being run over 1500 and the fourth has kiwi form - nuff said.

So you know - WFA? Just like this race?

The second fave is stepping up from 1200 which never works, the third fave is a 2000m horse being run over 1500 and the fourth has kiwi form - nuff said.

Lol obviously.
Just a strange race to bring up considering it was 11 months ago over 1800m.

Except one horse has runs on the board and the other is failing to reach some mythical hype figure. She has shown absolutely nothing on the track to suggest she has lengths on them

Highest rated horse in the field and that says something coming out of povo Perf races.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back