August Daily Punt - Forgotten Birthday Wishes

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a glance at the fields today and doesn't look like any of his horses have been dispersed around other trainers yet.

Will be interesting to see what happens with them all. Most of the other trainers in Hobart are at Brighton which wouldn't have the infrastructure to absorb them I wouldn't have thought. The decent ones might end up with Paddy Payne.

All set up for a vomit inducing Mostahdaf 4th

Blows himself up trying to run down Paddington and gets nutted on the line for 3rd by The Foxes who is never even put into the race

5th at Beaudesert. Late scratching after a bit of a hold up. I got the winner at 3’s. Tabtouch deduction was 15c in the dollar so I get $2.55 instead. Bet365 and Pointsbet deduction was 5c. How is this discrepancy possible? Have Tabtouch just wound in the price that was a 99% chance of being scratched so they can take a bigger deduction? Very shonky if so. No wonder sports betting has taken over.

Edit- after a phone call I see it’s a similar deduction to the other sites. Maybe an error on their part

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure teh shenanigans of Absurde would be well received in Aus. Its a long way to travel to be a late scratching

Officially the last Spring Carnival for one D.Oliver

Or, as my late TAB colleague The Gabster called him, The Thief

A lot of talk today about his riding exploits, very little about his incredible record as a punter.

One bet, $10000 on the nose, cleans up, never bet again before or after. 💪

Last edited:
Race 1 Ballarat trots tonight a painful one for those that like multis involving shorties

Remove this Banner Ad

Back