July Daily Punt - Synthetic, Synthetic, Synthetic

Remove this Banner Ad

Most racecallers make a small mistake every 2 or 3 race meetings. TB makes 10 mistakes every day he calls. Truly incompetent, He must be stopped!
Harsh
I watched him the other night and he spoke very well about the shitness of racing in Victoria.
Overloaded with rubbish benchmark 50 horses and heaps of crap trainers.

Good day on the dirt at Massey Bay race course.
20230707_171725.jpg

Harsh
I watched him the other night and he spoke very well about the shitness of racing in Victoria.
Overloaded with rubbish benchmark 50 horses and heaps of crap trainers.

Good day on the dirt at Massey Bay race course.
View attachment 1731526
Go listen to his call of race 6 and come back to me. Botched it like a bad plastic surgeon doing a boob job in Malaysia on the cheap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only watched the one race today but still got to enjoy a classic TB moment with him calling a horse as finishing 2nd 50 metres before they reached line. Obviously it didn't finish 2nd.

Don't even look at these things usually but TAB Venue Mode offer at Donald today looks good value -

2-8 Millennium Falcon
7-1 Wheres Poppy
Both to run top 2 - $3.75

Falcon is $2.30/1.20
Poppy is $2.45/1.28

Using same race multi odds for top 2, the actual odds should be closer to $2. Worth a little go if you find your self in-venue today

Don't even look at these things usually but TAB Venue Mode offer at Donald today looks good value -

2-8 Millennium Falcon
7-1 Wheres Poppy
Both to run top 2 - $3.75

Falcon is $2.30/1.20
Poppy is $2.45/1.28

Using same race multi odds for top 2, the actual odds should be closer to $2. Worth a little go if you find your self in-venue today
OK that didn't go very well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back