July Daily Punt - Synthetic, Synthetic, Synthetic

Remove this Banner Ad

Aaron Bullock v James Orman an interesting battle as the racing season winds up.

2 things I think the racing media really overestimate people's interest in.

Yearling sales and jockey premierships.
As a life long horse racing lover i could give zero shits about who is the best jockey going around. If the racing industry wants new people to go they have to make it about the horse not the jockeys. The people running the industry just dont get it.

As a life long horse racing lover i could give zero shits about who is the best jockey going around. If the racing industry wants new people to go they have to make it about the horse not the jockeys. The people running the industry just dont get it.

I just don't care if Zac Lloyd rides more winners than Dylan Gibbons.

I can't help it. I'm a sick puppy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reason people go to the races in lolperf is to see Pikey and win money.

King George looks a ripping race tonight. Complete dart throwing trying to find the winner but think I'll be taking Hukum, Pyledriver and Emily Upjohn at better than evens for an interest

when did corporate bookies stop betting on interest rate announcements?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back