August Daily Punt - Forgotten Birthday Wishes

Remove this Banner Ad

Was 3.60,1.22 two weeks ago.
They're slowly coming for Yes.
View attachment 1790373

That's one way to get people more engaged with politics in Australia.

Problem gamblers out there now loading up on 'YES'. Then proceeding to flyer everyone they come into contact with until the vote.

This Giga Kick vs I Wish I Win $500k barrier trial one of the worst thought bubbles for the year.

It's not like they're two champions squaring off anyway, they are just the two sitting at the top at the moment in the post Strip era

This Giga Kick vs I Wish I Win $500k barrier trial one of the worst thought bubbles for the year.

It's not like they're two champions squaring off anyway, they are just the two sitting at the top at the moment in the post Strip era

Nah it would be a good idea and be something different compared to just chucking another $2m onto a random Everest lead up.

Do they pay out on 6th place? Can get 300s now.

On form has to get past Mr Brightside, Alligator Blood, IWIW, Osipenko and Princess Grace.

Betfair has a 4 places market but not sure how dogshit the liquidity will be (most likely high)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Montefilia fave and sub $3 over a mile one of the more laughable prices I’ve seen. Max lay job

Globe sub $3 in Group 2 WFA company one of the more laughable prices I've seen. Max lay job

Globe sub $3 in Group 2 WFA company one of the more laughable prices I've seen. Max lay job

Its crazy. Last seen carrying 51kg in a poxy BM race and now this.

Yes he has scope to improve into a good horse but if you are taking $3 about these types consistently you will be broke in no time. This is the sort of price you take after he has come back and shown something in decent grade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back