The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

My little $20 flutter on the Brownlow is getting better with early pay out. Any advice from more seasoned punters?
I’m probably getting my $20 worth just watching it though.View attachment 1983743
Nah, they can do better than that.

The draw in the last game meant I got 2 winners. Had the same bet with each team to win. Got half odds on the Adelaide win, unfortunately I cashed out on the Brissie win when they went a goal behind with a few minutes to go but still made a little profit but left $40 behind. Good week all round.
Screenshot_20240512_185357_Sportsbet.jpg

Still a bit early for Heeney. But always remember it’s a brutal game and players can get injured at any time. I generally cash out early and often leave money on the table . I aim to triple my money each bet . You are well ahead at this stage .

Something weird going on at Sportsbet tonight. Thought I lost by 1 leg with Zach Guthrie falling 1 touch short. Check tomorrow's odds 30 minutes later and see I'd been paid out. Guthrie had been adjusted up to 15 but Fiorini adjusted down to 14.

Who cares $61.75 into my back account.
Screenshot_20240516_231513_Sportsbet.jpg Screenshot_20240516_231539_Sportsbet.jpg

Something weird going on at Sportsbet tonight. Thought I lost by 1 leg with Zach Guthrie falling 1 touch short. Check tomorrow's odds 30 minutes later and see I'd been paid out. Guthrie had been adjusted up to 15 but Fiorini adjusted down to 14.

Who cares $61.75 into my back account.
View attachment 1991002View attachment 1991003
oh damn! i had the exact same thing happened to me, i had wrote it off when i saw guthrie was 1 short

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My multi is knackered Walsh is copping a tag and McInerney had donuts in the 1st quarter. Bonus bet back though
yea same, run of bad disposal multis has lead me back to goal scorer multis.

Made a late surge did Messers Walsh and Mcinerney. Cashed out, made a bit, but like last night could have won the whole bet in the last minutes. Problem is the cashout can disappear in the last 5 and a bit minutes on Bet365 so I don’t take the risk . You leave a bit behind sometimes but you need to protect your initial bet too.

My multi is knackered Walsh is copping a tag and McInerney had donuts in the 1st quarter. Bonus bet back though
Tags should be banned lol. And when a player lines up for goal clock should be stopped . Let all punters rise and ban set shots at goal.

Last edited:
****ing James Rowbottom killed me. 9 out of the 10 legs. He was averaging 19 touches a game and 1st game since round 1 that he hasn't got the 15 touches I needed. Bonus bet back at least.
Screenshot_20240523_223646_Sportsbet.jpg

I banned row row row your bottom gently down the stream a while back . I pick him sometimes for 10 disposals on bet 365 though lol. Fk n annoying player. I pick Florent and Mcinerney regularly now for 15 quite reliable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back