The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have won easily but Richards taken out with I assume the bullshit concussion rule. Tomorrow’s a good betting game so hopefully more luck then.
Yea richards got my disposals bet too, christ he was 2 away

I had a 20 leg one going that didn’t miss by much. Richards was one of four that didn’t hit the mark. Taylor Adams was the real disappointment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious post now. Sports betting and it's advertisment is totally out of control. It is normalised and glamorised for young kids now growing up by the AFL and their affiliated betting companies.

It attracts people who think they can make a quick buck but not necessarily be able to afford to lose.

When I bet I don't bet big amounts of money. If I win that's great but luckily I've got enough disposable income that if I lose it is neither here or there. It's just a little bit of fun.

Btw, Get on R3, no3 Sandown at 12.30. Couple of bucks each way.

Serious post now. Sports betting and it's advertisment is totally out of control. It is normalised and glamorised for young kids now growing up by the AFL and their affiliated betting companies.

It attracts people who think they can make a quick buck but not necessarily be able to afford to lose.

When I bet I don't bet big amounts of money. If I win that's great but luckily I've got enough disposable income that if I lose it is neither here or there. It's just a little bit of fun.

Wise words! Thanks for the tip Spidey, put the rent money on it 😉

Yes do it for fun that’s the aim and I only bet on what I know . Footy and Aust open tennis is it for me . When you start relying on it as income that’s when you get into trouble. They have now banned credit card betting online which is good . I try and win the bet and beat the company they are sneaky buggers sometimes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back