The Race formerly to 60k, 70k, 80k.... 100k?

Who will reach the magical 60k post milestone first?

• LukeParkerNo1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miggs

• SM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

And likes didnt start my first 20k posts

You used to post some good stuff about footy before you decided to go for cheap laughs, you have a pretty good footy brain, but I feel that you haven't been giving us your best lately. You need to lift!

You used to post some good stuff about footy before you decided to go for cheap laughs, you have a pretty good footy brain, but I feel that you haven't been giving us your best lately. You need to lift!

Rubbish been in great form of late :p

I like to challenge my senior players once in a while, stop them getting too comfortable :p

Sources say the absence of core experts & leaders through the week have lead to the rift.....

if this means miggs is promoted to the leadership group, then I'm going on a cocaine bender to end all cocaine benders

if this means miggs is promoted to the leadership group, then I'm going on a cocaine bender to end all cocaine benders
Settle your pettles Michael, he'd have to be voted in by the playing group and given the high proportion of female representation I'd suspect he'd not be abel to gather the votes. None-the-less, the rift between RW & The King! has repercussions... Leading teams anyone?

Settle your pettles Michael, he'd have to be voted in by the playing group and given the high proportion of female representation I'd suspect he'd not be abel to gather the votes. None-the-less, the rift between RW & The King! has repercussions... Leading teams anyone?

no rift there, best mates

no rift there, best mates
"While The King! is being forced to tow the party line for the good of the club, sources close to him say that all is not well behind closed doors and he's considering a shift at the end of the year"

Caro.... Ahhh, I mean, GTG reporting.

"While The King! is being forced to tow the party line for the good of the club, sources close to him say that all is not well behind closed doors and he's considering a shift at the end of the year"

Caro.... Ahhh, I mean, GTG reporting.
Is your source his other head?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The King! should win the race to 70k easily, he has opened up a lead of 1500+ posts with less than 600 posts to go!

The King! should win the race to 70k easily, he has opened up a lead of 1500+ posts with less than 600 posts to go!

Cricket pay dispute, tallying brownlow votes and scouting for the draft keeps lukey busy

Just get my milk crate award ready RW

You'll have to go to one of the others for that, I won't be in the country for the award presentation sadly

Back