Radio The SEN Thread 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never heard Scott Richter reading out the news before and boy is it painful. Almost as bad as Ben Radisich :thumbsdown:

lol I'm glad someone pointed this out, as I didn't want to be one who does it again after ripping into ben radisitch...

cooney struggles to just basically read articles from the herald sun/age word for word, really don't get how you can constantly fumble your way through reading something out loud.
Everytime theres some kind of breaking news article on the news sites, albeit in the early hours of the morning, he reads it and I really cringe as you're hanging off their every word when its a breaking news story.

Other than that though he is really good I reckon, especially when teamed up with dasher.

What's the deal with the smooth talking Hawk fan with the Italian Name?
Complete obnoxious Individual if ever I've heard.
Jim from Hawthorn was on ( thankfully he didn't cry)
Talkin' up the Hawks tonight, I like Darren and Scotty .

lol I'm glad someone pointed this out, as I didn't want to be one who does it again after ripping into ben radisitch...

cooney struggles to just basically read articles from the herald sun/age word for word, really don't get how you can constantly fumble your way through reading something out loud.
Everytime theres some kind of breaking news article on the news sites, albeit in the early hours of the morning, he reads it and I really cringe as you're hanging off their every word when its a breaking news story.

Other than that though he is really good I reckon, especially when teamed up with dasher.

Literacy is not a prerequisite at the home of sport.

What's the deal with the smooth talking Hawk fan with the Italian Name?
Complete obnoxious Individual if ever I've heard.
Jim from Hawthorn was on ( thankfully he didn't cry)
Talkin' up the Hawks tonight, I like Darren and Scotty .

Sure you don't mean Darren and Teo? They were on last night and imo are the best combo on the ANA. Love listening to them :thumbsu:

Sure you don't mean Darren and Teo? They were on last night and imo are the best combo on the ANA. Love listening to them :thumbsu:

No, Teo said last night 'In that 2009 prelim, not at one stage did I think the Bulldogs were ever going to win' and, 'there are certain teams I just cant picture standing on the stage, holding up the premiership cup, the Bulldogs, Dockers, Melbourne and Richmond(?)'

So naturally the Bulldogs supporter is pissed at him:rolleyes:.

I agree though, Darren and Teo are the best combo by the length of the Flemington straight, run forwards and then backwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone hear Nathan Thompson talking up Collingwood's leg speed in contrast to the Hawks? (thursday night)

His 'analysis' was bsically talking up the Collingwood players speed and playing down Hawthorn's.

"Leon Davis, super leg speed, Dane Swan, super leg speed, Jarryd Blair, super leg speed. Hawthorn bench, Michael Osborne just a half forward flanker"

Now, Osborne is probably faster than Jarryd Blair, who isn't all that quick. And Blair is probably a half forward too, or a forward pocket.

Just saying 'super leg speed' after every player to fit your assumption doesn't, or shouldn't, cut it.

Anyone hear Nathan Thompson talking up Collingwood's leg speed in contrast to the Hawks? (thursday night)

His 'analysis' was bsically talking up the Collingwood players speed and playing down Hawthorn's.

"Leon Davis, super leg speed, Dane Swan, super leg speed, Jarryd Blair, super leg speed. Hawthorn bench, Michael Osborne just a half forward flanker"

Now, Osborne is probably faster than Jarryd Blair, who isn't all that quick. And Blair is probably a half forward too, or a forward pocket.

Just saying 'super leg speed' after every player to fit your assumption doesn't, or shouldn't, cut it.
:rolleyes:

Boy Ben Radisich is on fire tonight. Has a dodgy voice, squeaking every second word.

Painful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back