The Travel Thread 🚗 🚢 ✈

Remove this Banner Ad

Stunning Robbo, what did she think of Japan? Everyone I know who’s been loves the place.
Definitely on my bucket list.
I’ll have a chat to her at the weekend. She loves travel and really gets into the culture and history of the places that she visits. Judging by the grin on so many of her photos I’d say she loved it.

Pretty sure none of them left.

If you love Fish and Chips i can recommend the wharf at Eden. Best F & C ever :thumbsu::D
They’re in the local cemetery. I can recommend a book to you about the whaling station at Twofold Bay. Title ‘Killers of Eden” or similar. The story revolves around the unique relationship that developed between the Orcas and the whalers. I’d lend you my copy but I lent it to a Tiger supporter and the bugger hasn’t returned it.

They’re in the local cemetery. I can recommend a book to you about the whaling station at Twofold Bay. Title ‘Killers of Eden” or similar. The story revolves around the unique relationship that developed between the Orcas and the whalers. I’d lend you my copy but I lent it to a Tiger supporter and the bugger hasn’t returned it.

Did anyone see the footage of the NZ lady swimming with the orca’s today ?
Stunning drone footage

https://www.9news.com.au/2018/12/13/13/14/drone-footage-captures-womans-killer-whale-close-encounter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back