The Travel Thread 🚗 🚢 ✈

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad I read that comment.

We've just booked with two-weeks in Mexico City and one week in San Francisco, researching the accommodation options in SanFran was a complete nightmare.

Even the flea-pits cost a bomb.

Think we've now found a compromise between ridiculously expensive upmarket and doss-houses.

Yep, don't get much for a lot.
Great city though, enjoy Sheik.

Robbo, Mrs Robbo and his big sister are a little sad tonight. Our boy and brother is off on his second big adventure this year. He flys out tomorrow. This time he'll be gone for more than three months travelling to Canada and the USA. To start with he's going to Vancouver via LA. We'll miss him. Damn Carlton. He would have stayed a little longer but we fell off the cliff pretty quickly after 6 & 5.
BC is nice and they'll catch the end of summer. I prefer Vancouver Island to the city itself if getting away from civilisation is a priority.

Couple of hundred a night Aud I think I will check
We are in a great neighbourhood top of noe valley great village walk to the mission or Castro nice and quite bus to down town... Great city

Sfo moma amazing if u like art food wine good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad I read that comment.

We've just booked with two-weeks in Mexico City and one week in San Francisco, researching the accommodation options in SanFran was a complete nightmare.

Even the flea-pits cost a bomb.

Too right. I paid over a hundred a night about 6 years ago for a room in a run down joint near the Tenderloin. Reckon the place had bed bugs. Checked out after the first night and found something better. Been living in the States this past year and now I just use Air BnB when going to other cities.

Loving San Francisco at the moment, today we hired bikes down by the wharf and biked over the bridge to Sausalito had lunch ferry back, strolled around and dinner in the Mission...delicious modern Indian (Dosa)

Too right. I paid over a hundred a night about 6 years ago for a room in a run down joint near the Tenderloin. Reckon the place had bed bugs. Checked out after the first night and found something better. Been living in the States this past year and now I just use Air BnB when going to other cities.

We use Airbnb and it's the way to go.
Tenderloin is a pretty interesting area ... Wondered through there the other day
Accom in San Fran is expensive, great city

Remove this Banner Ad

Back