Game Day The Uphill Skiers vs Ugly-Hogan’s Heroes

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though I think we can all agree Melbourne vs Bulldogs it the matchup we want to see on Grand Final day.

Clearly the two best & most entertaining teams in the league. There is no third alternative.

Seriously though I think we can all agree Melbourne vs Bulldogs it the matchup we want to see on Grand Final day.

Clearly the two best & most entertaining teams in the league. There is no third alternative.
Right now we are not good enough.

You've been saying that since last year, and it's still wrong

So far he's cost you $80k per game. You're welcome

View attachment 1186626

The Dogs held their ground and will not be paying Treloar a cent more than a five-year, $600,000-a-season contract agreed last month with the cast-off Magpies midfielder.

A resolution to the contract dispute reached on Friday means the remaining $1.5 million owed to Treloar over the next five years will be paid to him by the Magpies

The Magpies still have to cover $1.5 million of Treloar’s salary over the next five years, the gap between his old contract and his new Bulldogs deal.

That reduces Collingwood’s liability under the terms of their original contract with Treloar to $300,000 a year - $1.5 million over the balance.

Looks like Rohan made a boo-boo.
You're welcome :cool:

The Peter Ryan story is accurate. Yours are wrong
You've found the only person saying $1m over five years and run with it.
Enjoy your security blanket of ignorance. I can find 1.5m reasons over 5 years that make me smile :)

You've found the only person saying $1m over five years and run with it.
Enjoy your security blanket of ignorance. I can find 1.5m reasons over 5 years that make me smile :)

I've found a person reporting the facts and not regurgitating the Bullflogs party line, which you have swallowed hook, line and sinker

Bottom line: we are paying him some money not to play for Collingwood. You are paying him 2-4x that amount to not play for the Dogs

I honestly have no idea why you think this is such a "gotcha", it's hardly unprecedented for clubs to pay part salary post-trades

I guess when your club has only made 1 GF in your entire lifetime, you have to look for any little thing to cheer yourself up :shrug:

I've found a person reporting the facts and not regurgitating the Bullflogs party line, which you have swallowed hook, line and sinker

Bottom line: we are paying him some money not to play for Collingwood. You are paying him 2-4x that amount to not play for the Dogs

I honestly have no idea why you think this is such a "gotcha", it's hardly unprecedented for clubs to pay part salary post-trades

I guess when your club has only made 1 GF in your entire lifetime, you have to look for any little thing to cheer yourself up :shrug:
It's $1.5m over five years, everybody bar one journo has acknowleged it.

You're delusion (and further incorrect facts) doesn't change the situation - like how much Beams has been paiud to fingerpaint for the past two years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As is your claim that the Dogs have achieved anything significant in 95 years
Really? Where. Show me the quotes good sir.
You're the one who keeps bringing up the 18th and 19th centuries. I only go by what I see today. My doggies are on top of the ladder, and your team, and a club as a whole, are s**t.
Chin up.

My doggies are on top of the ladder, and your team, and a [sic] club as a whole, are sh*t

Congrats, maybe in another 95 years you'll have 4 flags to go with your 4 spoons and join the pantheon of success that is lolnorf

Trivia: Bullflogs have never won the minor premiership. Ever

Trivia: Bullflogs have never won the minor premiership. Ever

That would make doing it this year even more special.
Fancy our first time being when collingwood collects a spoon....While paying wages of our players to do it.
Cheers good sir. You have given me more to look forward too.

That would make doing it this year even more special
Fancy our first time being when collingwood collects a spoon

The word you're looking for is "unlikely"

I'm not sure why the thought of Collingwood winning their 3rd spoon gives you wood - jealousy I assume. But since you've been going on about it for days now, let's have a bet:

If the Pies don't get the 2021 spoon, I get your av & sig

You can have them back when the Dogs win another flag

Deal?

As is your claim that the Dogs have achieved anything significant in 95 years
They did achieve more in 2016 than your mob did in 2018. Admittedly they weren't saddled with Buckley or McGuire.

The word you're looking for is "unlikely"

I'm not sure why the thought of Collingwood winning their 3rd spoon gives you wood - jealousy I assume. But since you've been going on about it for days now, let's have a bet:

If the Pies don't get the 2021 spoon, I get your av & sig

You can have them back when the Dogs win another flag

Deal?
Doesn't someone already own your av and sig.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back