The War on Hawthorn: Attack 5, why did Franklin and Mitchell not play against the Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

As others have now joined in to revel in the increasing spoils of victory, I have decided to label the war I started "The War on Hawthorn".

5713_man_shooting_a_dud_gun_with_a_bang_flag.jpg

Wow....now we have a situation where Bay 13's self-appointed "hitmen" from a number of clubs are ganging up on Hawks supporters.

How very big and tough of you all. :rolleyes:

I do note with interest that we have fans from AFL minnows Carlton, Melbourne and the Dogs leading the charge. It really is like being bashed around the ears with a sprig of parsley.
Which Dogs fan was 'Leading the charge' just out of curiousity?

As others have now joined in to revel in the increasing spoils of victory, I have decided to label the war I started "The War on Hawthorn".

The first four attacks have been huge successes,
with significant casualties and also huge gains by the patriot coalition fighting the feral hawks.

Adolf_Hitler_Stars_and_Stripes_Fuehrer_Dead.jpg

Which Dogs fan was 'Leading the charge' just out of curiousity?

Some bloke called Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear in an earlier "attack."

He made some comment about "metros" at Hawthorn damaging it's "family club" reputation or something. I should really have cited the Peter Jackson advertisements in rebuttal but couldn't be bothered at the time.

Some bloke called Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear in an earlier "attack."

He made some comment about "metros" at Hawthorn damaging it's "family club" reputation or something. I should really have cited the Peter Jackson advertisements in rebuttal but couldn't be bothered at the time.
Believe me when I tell you that no reasonable Bulldog fan would have anything to do with anything even remotely attached to the Carlton Football Club.

The PJ reference would've been spot on.

The first four attacks have been huge successes, with significant casualties and also huge gains by the patriot coalition fighting the feral hawks. But attack 5 may prove to be the most poignant in the war effort to date.
Rumours are growing that the reasons Lance Franklin and Sam Mitchell did not front up against the Kangaroos last year aren't quite as kosher as they might have appeared.

Contrary to popular belief that they either pulled out for reasons such as a:injury, b: need to rest or c: they did not want to go to Tassie, another issue is emerging. Apparently they have engaged in activities that were lets just say not so kosher, and that avoiding playing in the games could prevent consequences stemming from those activities. Will be very interesting if more comes to light in the next few days.
Thats for sure!

^^^

I actually spat out my drink when I read the bolded part. Some got caught on the inside of my glasses lenses and rebounded straight back into my eye!. Red wine aswell, stung quite a lot. Thanks MCB:mad:

The first four attacks have been huge successes
Here is a list of the worst armies in history:
  • Italian Army in World War 1
  • Italian Army in World War 2
  • Grenadan Army in 1983
  • The Papal army of 1870
  • Austrian Army in World War 1
  • Finnish Red Army of 1918
  • Any Mexican Army
  • The Frogs in 1940 - the only good thing that Hitler ever did was roll the buggers in less than a week (effectively).
I am starting to suspect that the MCB / Judas Pride Legion should be ranked alongside the Italian Army of WW2, which in itself was a shambles.

Biffinator.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first four attacks have been huge successes
Here is a list of the worst armies in history:
  • Italian Army in World War 1
  • Italian Army in World War 2
  • Grenadan Army in 1983
  • The Papal army of 1870
  • Austrian Army in World War 1
  • Finnish Red Army of 1918
  • Any Mexican Army
  • The Frogs in 1940 - the only good thing that Hitler ever did was roll the buggers in less than a week (effectively).
I am starting to suspect that the MCB / Judas Pride Legion should be ranked alongside the Italian Army of WW2, which in itself was a shambles.

Biffinator.

But that would mean that any day now MCB and Pride will switch sides... ;)

They had a manicure appointment they couldn't miss.

So Comrades, given the bombardment they are under, when do you think Kennett and Clarkson will emerge from the Kenneth Luke Stand waving white sheets above their heads?

There is only so much punishment these guys can take at the hands of MCB and Judas Pride!!!

Biffinator.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back