Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure I've got all the ones that are locked behind story choices, so don't need to worry about that. It's really just the "Do this x times" ones I need.

These are the ones I'm missing:
Oh yep, that seems doable then. Although Even Odds might be a bit of a challenge on Death March if you haven't got any low level contracts left to do, made sure I cleaned that one up early on.

Nearly got a full Euphoria build going, 2 slots left. At level 40 and already got all the places of power, so I probably won't be able to get them until I'll nearly done with the DLCs.

Running Ekidna, Ekimara, Troll and Ancient Leshen decoctions. Walked into a Hanse base, held down square for Whirl and just tore through the campaigners.

Need to remember not to get too cocky as 2 or 3 hits will still take me down on DM.

I had forgotten just how expensive one set of GM gear is. Had 17k, crafted Forgotten Wolven Chest armour, silver sword and steel sword, now I have 2k!

I'm ready for the final missions, but I have also noticed I'm the right level to start DLC. I done some reading and the consensus was to leave Blood and Wine for after, but Heart of Stone can be done whenever, so what do yous reckon? Should I have a go at that before finishing the main game?

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I'm ready for the final missions, but I have also noticed I'm the right level to start DLC. I done some reading and the consensus was to leave Blood and Wine for after, but Heart of Stone can be done whenever, so what do yous reckon? Should I have a go at that before finishing the main game?

If you're right at the end then you may as well finish it now, then on to the DLC's.

Do whatever you feel like doing. Enjoy your boat ride with Shani.

If you're right at the end then you may as well finish it now, then on to the DLC's.
From my understanding the ending is a still a bit of work. Just pulled in to skellige? With avalach? And the crew, and have come across the Nilfguard boats.

Excuse the spelling.

From my understanding the ending is a still a bit of work. Just pulled in to skellige? With avalach? And the crew, and have come across the Nilfguard boats.

Excuse the spelling.

Whether you the finish the main story or do HoS, it doesn't really matter much.

If you're playing on Death March, it might be worth starting B&W and play up to the getting the Alchemy station in your home. Depends on how much you want to play around with different builds. If you're not playing around with builds, then yeh, leave it till last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, I mix in some HoS while playing the main game as well as doing Blood and Wine up to getting to Toussiant so I can get the Grand Master Witcher Gear. I guess it depends on how challenging you are finding the game and whether you like to be over-levelled.

Which ending did you get?
Ciri left to become emperor,
which I guess I was aware of being a possibility but wasn't expecting. I didn't look up how to get what ending, I wanted to go natural. The way the cinematic at the end played out totally switched and baited me.

Last edited:
In other parts

Nilfgaurd won the war with Temeria kinda restored, killed Radevoid and Djikstra
The daughter becomes the ruler of Skellige
Remained committed with Yen (apart from with Keira and all the working ladies), friendzoned Triss I guess, not by choice but obligation...

On to the expansions to find some closure.

Ciri left to become emperor,
which I guess I was aware of being a possibility but wasn't expecting. I didn't look up how to get what ending, I wanted to go natural. The way the cinematic at the end played out totally switched and baited me.
I guess you were amicable with Emhir? I basically told him to get ****ed whenever I could, so Ciri never went back to him.

Pretty sure there's a worse ending than that though.

I guess you were amicable with Emhir? I basically told him to get ****ed whenever I could, so Ciri never went back to him.

Pretty sure there's a worse ending than that though.
Yeah if you royally **** things up I think there's one where

Ciri disappears to another realm and Geralt dies (or its at least implied that he does).

Back