Roast There is NO Accountablity at Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we have since 2012 this Great Club Getting Worse and Worse but Club does nothing to try and Fix the Problem. Seems like they just Bury there hand in the Sand and Refuse to Admit we have Massively Stuffed after Changing Coach from Malthouse to Buckley.

As you saw lot of our Hear and Soul Players left the Club because Buckley Drove Them Out and they just Bagged the Club on how big of a Joke it had Become.

Then we keep going down the ladder and instead of trying to Re-Build the List we went after Older Players so we could just Play Finals and Eddie would not have to Sack Buck(Which he Won't).

Then even with Drafting we keep Picking the Wrong Type of Players. We Badly Need KPP but we keep Drafting Mids and Utilities and what makes it worse when we got players from other Clubs we Massively Over Pay just look at Wells and Mayne,

BUT there been next to no change at Top of the Club with Bucks seems to be never under threat of losing his Job with his Best Mate Eddie is in Charge and does what he wants as he is a Dictator and Sending the Club more down the Shitter each year. Even Hine could go with Bad Recruiting.

Even Some Fans seem to Accept we are a Joke but still want the Idiots in Charge Still

Club needs MASSIVE CHANGES to get back on Track

Well we have since 2012 this Great Club Getting Worse and Worse but Club does nothing to try and Fix the Problem. Seems like they just Bury there hand in the Sand and Refuse to Admit we have Massively Stuffed after Changing Coach from Malthouse to Buckley.

As you saw lot of our Hear and Soul Players left the Club because Buckley Drove Them Out and they just Bagged the Club on how big of a Joke it had Become.

Then we keep going down the ladder and instead of trying to Re-Build the List we went after Older Players so we could just Play Finals and Eddie would not have to Sack Buck(Which he Won't).

Then even with Drafting we keep Picking the Wrong Type of Players. We Badly Need KPP but we keep Drafting Mids and Utilities and what makes it worse when we got players from other Clubs we Massively Over Pay just look at Wells and Mayne,

BUT there been next to no change at Top of the Club with Bucks seems to be never under threat of losing his Job with his Best Mate Eddie is in Charge and does what he wants as he is a Dictator and Sending the Club more down the Shitter each year. Even Hine could go with Bad Recruiting.

Even Some Fans seem to Accept we are a Joke but still want the Idiots in Charge Still

I’m getting a bad sense of Déjà Vu.

Come on mate. Last night we put a roof over the head of the homeless*, the La Trobe valley got its $85 million of infrastructure was well run etc etc.

This is what you support the club for ins't it? A game of footy, is just that a game, there are more important things in the world and Eddie and his conga line of suck holes, board are on top of that.

* at the same time we made thousands from pokies, helping create the homeless but hey we need the cash!

It's okay guys we won the clearance count so clearly things are working in the engine room therefore only a few minor tweaks need to be made before success is imminent
Not Sure IF Serious

Come on mate. Last night we put a roof over the head of the homeless*, the La Trobe valley got its $85 million of infrastructure was well run etc etc.

This is what you support the club for ins't it? A game of footy, is just that a game, there are more important things in the world and Eddie and his conga line of suck holes, board are on top of that.

* at the same time we made thousands from pokies, helping create the homeless but hey we need the cash!

Well IF that all they care about then why should Fans buy Memberships and go to the Footy IF the Club does not even care about it

In all seriousness we have stagnated almost to a stop as a progressive big club

Facilities although good getting past by clubs like St Kilda, Richmond, Geelong and most interstate clubs

Poor recruiting since 2012

With the so called biggest club tag in Australia we only have 6% of supporters signed up against AFL average of 10-12%

A board that is totally against Eddies ways ( fact )

Opposition players choosing other clubs in trades instead of the “biggest” this hardly happened in the 70’s to 90’s

Zero home ground advantage playing 15 games at all he G

No foresight in redeveloping Vic Park ( for god sake there is a train station in the backyard)

A coach that is mostly likely there still because of Ed

The glasshouse, you wouldn’t know it Collingwoods training club, no signage of any note

Game plan????????????

Feel free to add!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In recent memory, I can think of two recruitment decisions that we have made on the trade table.

Jeremy Howe and Travis Varcoe. I say Varcoe because of what we gave up for him, really. I think he's been serviceable but he's clearly declining now.

We traded away our AA HBF for a scrubber who couldn't hit a target if there were no opposition players in sight.

We traded two firsts for a guy who shanks it more often than not and jogs along beside his opponents. Adam Treloar is a real front runner.

We used two firsts on two games who came in and got injured, between them have given us less than ten games. I know we got a second rounder back for Freeman but we went ahead and traded that and ANOTHER second rounder (I think) for a guy who spends more time fixing his headband than worrying about playing football.

I think Murray could be a wise investment, but no other club would have been forced to upgrade a third to a second to get a guy who was on another clubs rookie list.

The recruitment at Collingwood is a completely disaster. Essendon brought in 2 good players and Jake Stringer last season and we sat on our thumbs and done nothing. We have no realistic full forward, our best key defender is ******* 32 or something now and the kids we have coming through are really not all that promising compared to what other clubs are doing.

We're in a serious amount of trouble, feel like we need to rebuild while we're still rebuilding, too many unwise investments. We have too much money wrapped in Chris Mayne (probably the worst player in the league) and Daniel Wells (the most fragile player in the league) and we've blown most of our top picks over the last few years, though I think Stephenson is promising.

So yeah, Collingwood is in deep trouble.

But * it, go Pies.

In recent memory, I can think of two recruitment decisions that we have made on the trade table.

Jeremy Howe and Travis Varcoe. I say Varcoe because of what we gave up for him, really. I think he's been serviceable but he's clearly declining now.

We traded away our AA HBF for a scrubber who couldn't hit a target if there were no opposition players in sight.

We traded two firsts for a guy who shanks it more often than not and jogs along beside his opponents. Adam Treloar is a real front runner.

We used two firsts on two games who came in and got injured, between them have given us less than ten games. I know we got a second rounder back for Freeman but we went ahead and traded that and ANOTHER second rounder (I think) for a guy who spends more time fixing his headband than worrying about playing football.

I think Murray could be a wise investment, but no other club would have been forced to upgrade a third to a second to get a guy who was on another clubs rookie list.

The recruitment at Collingwood is a completely disaster. Essendon brought in 2 good players and Jake Stringer last season and we sat on our thumbs and done nothing. We have no realistic full forward, our best key defender is ******* 32 or something now and the kids we have coming through are really not all that promising compared to what other clubs are doing.

We're in a serious amount of trouble, feel like we need to rebuild while we're still rebuilding, too many unwise investments. We have too much money wrapped in Chris Mayne (probably the worst player in the league) and Daniel Wells (the most fragile player in the league) and we've blown most of our top picks over the last few years, though I think Stephenson is promising.

But **** it, go Pies.

WHE looks to been a Good Trade. Just about the only Player that can Reliably hit a Target and Kick Straight for Goal

lost me at changing coach same s**t every year get the F#$% Over it !!!

But **** it, go Pies.
I think you nailed it there.Our recruiting has been a disaster for the past five years,and that's why Hine needs to go with Buckley.They're both equally to blame for the mess we're in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back