Things that are less dirty than Tom Lynch.

Remove this Banner Ad

This Dustin Martin waifu pillow.
View attachment 1045107
Pretty sure most Richmond adults will buy this out before the kids even get a look in.

The toilet roll corona crisis stouches we saw in stores will have nothing on this once the tigers start eating their own again to get an easy lay with a cart full of these. 🤣🤣

Pretty sure most Richmond adults will buy this out before the kids even get a look in.

The toilet roll corona crisis stouches we saw in stores will have nothing on this once the tigers start eating their own again to get an easy lay with a cart full of these. 🤣🤣

Gonna be aweful when WA secessedes from Australia and all we will hear from you whiney bitches is how you have to travel overseas to play footy.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard that things are about to get much worse (criminal charges) for this dirty creep with non-consensual stuff. Ok, Lynch may not be as bad as this, but Hammer is extremely dirty. Filthy man.

I've heard that things are about to get much worse (criminal charges) for this dirty creep with non-consensual stuff. Ok, Lynch may not be as bad as this, but Hammer is extremely dirty. Filthy man.

The more I read, the worse it got.

4x5604.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back