Things that look better with hindsight than the Nicks re-signing

Remove this Banner Ad

Communism
Dictatorships
Britain invading that Falklands
The war on terror
Rebecca Blacks debut single
Diet Coke

On a serious note.. this is truly a first world problem.

A glance over toward Ukraine or the (truly forever ****ed up) hellhole that is the middle east should put a little of it in perspective. Or the growing train wreck that is the USA,or to a slightly lesser extent, the UK...

We can joke about this as much as we like, but we do live in a relative utopia. We can bitch about how bad this is, but if you want to drag world issues as to what looks better and worse compared to this... I can think of a lot that is worse right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A glance over toward Ukraine or the (truly forever ****ed up) hellhole that is the middle east should put a little of it in perspective. Or the growing train wreck that is the USA,or to a slightly lesser extent, the UK...

We can joke about this as much as we like, but we do live in a relative utopia. We can bitch about how bad this is, but if you want to drag world issues as to what looks better and worse compared to this... I can think of a lot that is worse right now.

Are there things going on globally and to the planet worse than the Crows failures? Yes.

But this is a bit of a nothing post considering most of us are here to escape those issues....

1. She has no thoughts of her own. She’s a puppett

2. When has she ever visited china or India?
How Dare You Greta GIF

Some people think footy is a matter of life and death.

It’s much more important than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back