This Is The 80's!

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so I have been running with the 'Favourite Song' series of threads for a while now. Consider this thread just a spin off of those sort of like 'Happy Days' spawning 'Joannie Loves Chachi'! :)

Given this was the era I grew up the 80's music is still my favourite decade, looking back now it is daggy and even downright embarrassing but some of the songs and acts it produced where exceptional.

So this thread is to share songs and memories of the decade of decadence.....the 80's!

Damn Harks :( Music has a way of infusing itself with the essence of times long passsed. This song is for my best mate growing up. We lived on the same street. Went to the same schools. He didn't make it to the 90's. Taken by illness way too young. He was an only child, his poor parents; I still visit them to this day, so many years separating then from now.

Damn Harks :( Music has a way of infusing itself with the essence of times long passsed. This song is for my best mate growing up. We lived on the same street. Went to the same schools. He didn't make it to the 90's. Taken by illness way too young. He was an only child, his poor parents; I still visit them to this day, so many years separating then from now.

This is a great song, I still have this on mu iphone today. Sad story and you are right, music does have that way of taking you back. Things change, times changes things but in our minds it was not long ago!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back