Thoughts not worthy of a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi,

I didn't want derail another thread so just wanted to ask a simple question...

Which comp is bigger - Real DT or AFL Fantasy?

I can see Fantasy currently has 92480 players. Anyone know how many rdt has? Or the player counts for last season?

Cheers

These numbers are far from exact, however I think RDT had about 30k and AFL Fantasy had around 150k. Mordecai

Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I created league with flexible option ie play each other more than once and it has defaulted back to play each other once. When I try to edit and change it back I get a message ' play times must be one of the available option's'

Got a noobie question. I set up an afl fantasy comp for my son and his friends. The size is 8 players, but he ended up with two teams being put in automatically 'The Traders' and 'Warne Dawgs' which i think are the celebrity teams. How do I get rid of them and add in another two of his friends? Or can't you make changes once it's started?

Is there a way to get B/E for this week? I normally use Too Serious but his tables dont appear to be working as yet
DT live website has breakevens for AF. Pricing formula is opaque, so not sure how accurate it is.

Go to dtlive.com.au, click menu top right, click drop down arrow next to the footy icon and you can search for any player in the comp.

Got a noobie question. I set up an afl fantasy comp for my son and his friends. The size is 8 players, but he ended up with two teams being put in automatically 'The Traders' and 'Warne Dawgs' which i think are the celebrity teams. How do I get rid of them and add in another two of his friends? Or can't you make changes once it's started?

To late now, you might be able to set up a new league though as a lot of leagues don't start until round 2

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back