Tim Kelly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong got murdered.
Practically got a second round pick anyway with pick 14. Next years first round as well. So if west coast make finals next year, at least a pick 11. No top ten picks. Kelly is worth a top ten. Add on a pick 24.
West Coast came out winning. Took Theo nearest rival’s asset and probably overtake them next season. That’s guttering. Geelong should’ve dealt with us to get what they want. Pick 6 and next yearns first?

I tend to think they sold their medium term future for short term gain. We will see in due course. Just glad we didn't

I don't see it that way. Kelly can play for another six years minimum, potentially helping them to another flag along the way; while the two late first round and second round picks could be duds. West Coast the winner IMO. I hope, and expect, that we will get more for Hill.

I don't see it that way. Kelly can play for another six years minimum, potentially helping them to another flag along the way; while the two late first round and second round picks could be duds. West Coast the winner IMO. I hope, and expect, that we will get more for Hill.
Judd trade in reverse

Geelong is allowed to trade those picks. The trade from their point of view is not over until the end of the draft imo.

I feel like they may try and get into the top ten using both their picks and the Kelly picks.

Out Masten in Kelly.

West coast will be top 4 again if nicnat stays right. Personally think they made the right call. 5 year min top line kid will keep the window open for 3 years minimum.

I’m glad freo didn’t give away 6/7 for a player who didn’t want to be here.

We need to grow up and admit an error Freo need to learn from this , invest in looking at local talent 22-25 yo and draft them and/or be the WA destination club.

Wow...
That is as much as West Coast can possibly afford. Considering TK is definitely leaving and we are not in the pictures (phew!) that’s the best Geelong can hope to make out with.

Using this as a precedence, Brad Hill should be worth at least a 5 and a 2nd rounder. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back