Recommitted Tim Taranto [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well listed as medium defender on our website and with Heater as his mentor. You may be right as to his background. It would sort of make sense if he was to play in the midfield given our outs unless Corr is to miss. Leon does tend to pick the best players and then work out positions. Wait see how it unfolds I guess

Always saw him as a bit of a Heppell type, has the ability to play on the half back line due to his size but is essentially still a midfielder.

Unfortunately it'll be a while before we get a chance to see him play.

Always saw him as a bit of a Heppell type, has the ability to play on the half back line due to his size but is essentially still a midfielder.

Unfortunately it'll be a while before we get a chance to see him play.
Sorry
Complete and embarassing stuff up by me. I blame it on old age, wrong player

Haha all good - you thinking of Harry Perryman?
Embarassingly yes
I will go to the NEAFL curtain raiser on Saturday with a programme and study the academy players as penance.
Not that much of a penance really as Cumming and Tiziani from my hometown will be out there.

Embarassingly yes
I will go to the NEAFL curtain raiser on Saturday with a programme and study the academy players as penance.
Not that much of a penance really as Cumming and Tiziani from my hometown will be out there.

Happens to the best of us.
Perrymans making his debut this week so looking forward to see how he goes.

Need to get used to it mate. We have talent and a lot of oppo fans cant understand why they would want to stay with us.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Why should we get used to it when it's completely unprecedented and shouldn't have happened in the first place?

Why should we get used to it when it's completely unprecedented and shouldn't have happened in the first place?
I was talking to another Giant fan regarding the garbage trades that come up and to just accept it. Not about anything else.

I would think a bomber fan wouldnt involve themselves in comments about "things not happening in the 1st place"

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Looks like he won't request a trade to dees

Lol
Isn't the point that you suggest stories doing the traps? Yeah, this one was wrong, but eh, s**t happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a travesty that the Geelong fan who posted on page 1 of this thread when it was first initiated had his posts deleted. I would have loved to have preserved them for prosperity.
And I thought you could believe what you read on the internet. Some random internet guy says he is Taranto's brother and you cannot believe him. Sad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back