Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway kids... about that Tippet bloke. Sad to see. Seemed like a good guy.
It was a great effort from Weatherald to finish the catch after Laughlin's superb work too.

This is bizarre.

There is no evidence on who proposed the dodgy Tippett clause

Some random claims to have had it confirmed that the bad guys were all on the other side, despite the other side alleging the same thing in reverse

Said random struggles to understand why that’s not confirmation

And now we have an equally random parachuter from the sky (or a late night bar) contributing even less coherent drivel without even pretending to follow thread or understand issues

The off-season sucks :)

This is bizarre.

There is no evidence on who proposed the dodgy Tippett clause

Some random claims to have had it confirmed that the bad guys were all on the other side, despite the other side alleging the same thing in reverse

Said random struggles to understand why that’s not confirmation

And now we have an equally random parachuter from the sky (or a late night bar) contributing even less coherent drivel without even pretending to follow thread or understand issues

The off-season sucks :)
lel

i'm a random. excellent :thumbsu:

Kane, the AFL can publicly spruik what they like .....but the AFL rules ultimately are what's applied .....can you imagine the outrage if clubs saw "tailored" rules for certain clubs
I'm afraid you're wrong on this one. When a club acts within the rules but in a manner the AFL frowns upon, the AFL has the power to intervene. They've done this in the past. It all depends on whether they're sufficiently motivated to do so.

Since this page references

that fantastic catch
ice addiction
random numbers

we've probably all got Kurt Tippett out of our system.

image.jpg

Goodbye Kurt. Personally i hope that ankle always gives you trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back