Conspiracy Theory Titanic conspiracies

Remove this Banner Ad

Are there?

The plates weren't switched - it was impossible, and not only that, as I said, the Olympic and Titanic were less identical than many realise.
That's why it is accepted by CTers that the real Titanic didn't sink. The ships aren't perfectly identical. So the post-iceberg images of the remaining two ships, one of the ships matches what the pre-iceberg Titanic looked like perfectly. Thus, a switcharoo.

Hate to burst your bubble but this was debunked back in 1913.

The Olympic was broken apart on retirement in 1935. Parts of it were auctioned off.

Olympic did not have an enclosed promenade deck either. Titanic's enclosed promenade deck wreckage on the ocean floor has been photographed and captured on video countless times. As was its hull number and wreckage parts with hull number recovered on it.

That's why it is accepted by CTers that the real Titanic didn't sink. The ships aren't perfectly identical. So the post-iceberg images of the remaining two ships, one of the ships matches what the pre-iceberg Titanic looked like perfectly. Thus, a switcharoo.
I bet that they don't match and that said images actually pre-date the collision.

It's also worth mentioning that the third ship - the Brittanic - was even less like her older sisters and was not fully completed or in service when the Titanic went down. She was of a completely different design, especially the stern.

In fact, she never saw service as a passenger liner and was never properly fitted out. She was compulsorily acquired by the British Government as a Hospital ship during the first world war and was sunk during the war.

I bet that they don't match and that said images actually pre-date the collision.

It's also worth mentioning that the third ship - the Brittanic - was even less like her older sisters and was not fully completed or in service when the Titanic went down. She was of a completely different design, especially the stern.

In fact, she never saw service as a passenger liner and was never properly fitted out. She was compulsorily acquired by the British Government as a Hospital ship during the first world war and was sunk during the war.

Pretty sure there was a White star employee who was on the Olympic when it suffered a collision & also survived the Titanic / Britannic sinkings.

As I noted on another thread, one survivor, a 5 year old boy named Douglas Spedden (made famous in the spinning top photo taken on Titanic's decks on the early part of the voyage and replicated in the 1997 James Cameron film) survived the sinking, but died aged 9 in 1915 when ran over by a motor car, the first recorded road accident fatality in Maine.

Even with kids, sadly it seems sometimes that when your time is up your time is up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back