Multiplat Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll give you 30 beans for it.

42814.jpg

The Division will never take me away from my squeaker culling.

That wasn't a spur of the moment thing either, would've been left alone if it wasn't for the pre-round screeching and yelling random s**t. That's why the bloke next to me started shooting at squeaker 2, annoying little shits.

Last edited:
The Division will never take me away from my squeaker culling.

That wasn't a spur of the moment thing either, would've been left alone if it wasn't for the pre-round screeching and yelling random s**t. That's why the bloke next to me started shooting at squeaker 2, annoying little shits.

sounds like overwatch, where the average age appears to be like...8

sounds like overwatch, where the average age appears to be like...8
I cannot believe how little love this game gets outside of it's large & loyal community. Best FPS by some margin. It has now got another 12 months of free DLC and with new maps & characters. If you hate the COD style play and yearn for an intelligent team based FPS this it it.

Never more than a minute for a casual game & 2 mins for ranked. Using a mic you will come across some vets who will help early. The game is based on communication. small amount of grind because it's super realistic - one shoot deaths and you are watching. That is whey it's so addictive. It rewards thought and punishes the weak. They have another 12 months coming and i feel will only get bigger & better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never more than a minute for a casual game & 2 mins for ranked. Using a mic you will come across some vets who will help early. The game is based on communication. small amount of grind because it's super realistic - one shoot deaths and you are watching. That is whey it's so addictive. It rewards thought and punishes the weak. They have another 12 months coming and i feel will only get bigger & better.

For my experience (on Xbox) it can vary, some nights are busy game after game. Other nights it can be a little hard, but again it depends on the game mode. I prefer to play Terrorist Hunt mode more than the proper TDM team vs team selection. When Terrorist Hunt isn't happening I'll play a multiplayer game and try my luck later.

Just picked this up for me and the lad.

His machine (Win 10) now plays fine, mine (Win 7) won't start the game.

I've put in a support message with Ubi but has anyone had this issue?

The last message to display is about "Attempting to synch Achievements with the cloud".

I have tried:

* Deleted Spiral Knights - BattlEye window kept coming up with a "file blocked" message. No idea why so I killed the game. Message went away.

* Turned off in-game overlay.

* Turned off synch Saved Games to cloud

* Verified integrity of Steam game cache (This worked for my son)

* Uninstalled and reinstalled UPlay

* Set rainbowsix/siege.exe's to run as Admin and Run in Win 7 Compatibility mode

Any other suggestions from knowledgeable heads would be appreciated.

Lol - I just looked at my UbiSoft support cases - had a similar problem the last time I bought one of their games on Steam.

When will I learn?

Their list of fixes runs to a dozen things - including turning off every useful feature on your video card :) Uplay is a lump of poo.

This is deal of the week on playstation for 22 bucks so probably going to purchase it. One thing that is not clear though is the Year 2 pass for 30 bucks. Comes with some extra stuff but does it come with the game or do I need to by the game and the pass separately?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back