Mega Thread Tony Abbott

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin 07 proved they aren't. Poor Wyatt, looks like he may end up being the 40 year ALP surplus virgin after all.

i would just peg Roy Wyatt as a 40yo virgin. i dont even think he can get a root in canberra for pollie groupies. he really needs a wingman like mike latham to score him some minge i reckon.

No, they really don't. Neither does Labor. Both appear awful.
You obviously aint seeing what the rest of the country can.
Rudd has noone now...at least noone that has proven to be any good. Noone even showing potential.

You know they're gone if the only option is Bill Shorten up next. Thats just a recipe for the eternal wilderness.

LNP has some serious front bench firepower. Saw McMillan today as well...impressive. Some good headkickers mixed in with some fast mouths and LOTS and LOTS of experience.

Includes TWO serious contenders for the throne if wingnut implodes for any reason. Turnbull and Hockey are obvious candidates. Cant even think of one at the ALP.

Front bench is a no contest since the kevvie sunk the knife in...most that left werent much chop but what is left now is bordering on being a bunch of floundering misfits.

jane likes to provoke luvvies for laffs.

on her CV

what i do for fun: i antagonise the luvvies definite article luvvies
often used in conjunction with: pavlovian, leg in air
Really?

Her posts read like someone who is in love with their own self delusion. Such aggressively distorted self conviction is most commonly the domain of the narcissist or the sociopath.

Are you sure calling her a troll is not being a bit too generous?

Maybe I am not yet jaded enough with the human capacity for self deception. Still, I long for the day when people tire of modern left/right sports politics.

Nobody really knows what either party stands for these days, and it seems that nobody really cares. Leaders want people to vote based on feelings - a feeling that it's time for change, or a feeling that it's safer to stay with the current guys.
You have the perfect avatar for this election.

What do they publicly stand for? A carefully manufactured set of talking points and general feels aimed at polling supremacy.

What do they really stand for? Whatever they are paid/told to stand for. And by paid, I mean not from the public purse.

You obviously aint seeing what the rest of the country can.
You say this as if it is a bad thing?

Honestly, as for the "rest" of the country, I assume you mean majority of adult voting population. A portion of which may change their minds very quickly, in a year or possibly less. I also think you give this majority far too much credit, a significant proportion would be largely unconcerned with details as basic as Abbott's spud potential front bench.

Really?

Her posts read like someone who is in love with their own self delusion. Such aggressively distorted self conviction is most commonly the domain of the narcissist or the sociopath.

Are you sure calling her a troll is not being a bit too generous?

Maybe I am not yet jaded enough with the human capacity for self deception. Still, I long for the day when people tire of modern left/right sports politics.

its a 12 step response when someone may be a swinging centre -> centre-leftish, or ALP empathy, and they dole out those geniuses after keating and hawke. offer a viable candidate, and some talent, and it may not be the cynical countenance.

you hit back harder, with cynicism and disgust in equal measure when presented by craig thomson and sussex st types.

I don't know what you could possibly mean. Who could have a problem with Treasurer Joe Hockey or Foreign Minister Julie Bishop? Top rate talents, both!
Please no.

Even I have fallen for the trap of seeing Hockey as an affable bloke. It is to the point that any perceived positive may do.

As for ol crazy eyes... how loyal of a WC supporter should I be.

Please no.

Even I have fallen for the trap of seeing Hockey as an affable bloke. It is to the point that any perceived positive may do.

As for ol crazy eyes... how loyal of a WC supporter should I be.

was he on Sunrise with Rudd. That was his character from central casting. The fat bloke, Think Kenny and Portaloos, or porter loos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

opposed to cups of tea, iced vovo's and hugs with therese. and no, that aint no kinky sex from hellfire and coke on vulvas, that is folksy home sino rudd middle australia w@nkery
Rudd? One wonders if you could pop him like a balloon.

The living definition of hollow man, though it is more likely the abyss than hot air.

You think its bad now ...

Paul-Howes-AWU1.jpeg

Really?

Much more on the mark than blackcat's tiresome proposals of marriage.:thumbsu:
Although, to be fair, if I were he I would be proposing marriage to moi too.

Life's such a bitch for we superior beings, and then we die. Ain't that the truth D&M?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back