TooSerious Cash Leagues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting it up formally through TS is a good way to go, and agree with you that it's definitely better to get the money up front from your end so no dramas there.

I'm happy to go with a $50 entry fee, although this might be too much for some. That way if I won I reckon it would equate to a couple of dollars an hour for all the time spent doing this!!!

If you are talking about the time spent - it would equate to $0.01 for me.

Awesome! Well then.

+1 for $50 :D

Alrighty, we've got a few people signing up, though we are going to need more...

Surely there are people here willing to put their money where their mouths are! :D

Yes put me in - if I'm willing to donate $25 (last year) then I'm sure I can put $50.... Do you get bonus points for being a funny guy?

Gday mate this may sound dumb but im in 3 leagues so i would have to leavn 1 to play in a tooserious cash league yes/no?. plus what are the means of payenet

EXILE - you joining as well? interesting..so am I.....do you know if ISDONISGOODES going to join...

WALESY - you know the D.DANIHER STORY? EXILE is the guy who beat me with D.DANIHER..

I know Exile in real life so I'm sure he can handle my bitterness with last year...!! He is also in the same league with me....

ASANQUE - might be interested (he is also in my league and I know him in real life) - but I'm thinking maybe seperate leagues with these guys for me (if possible)...

That's fine and dandy mate! :D I wasn't planning on collecting funds until we had the league at least half full...

(And you my friend are #8 in the $50 league)...

As mentioned over on TooSerious, we will be running 3 Supercoach leagues, and a single $50 DT league.

So if you want into that, shout out! would love to have you there! :D

But, are Sizza, Lucas, Yourself and I going to be in the same league? Cause that will be fun. Maybe we will have to find other people to create the other 2?

But, are Sizza, Lucas, Yourself and I going to be in the same league? Cause that will be fun. Maybe we will have to find other people to create the other 2?

Depends on numbers mate. :) On current numbers, we'll all be craming into the same league...

But if we pull enough in more than one league, then it will be on! Sizza's league will *totally* destroy your league! :p

So far I'm counting 17 people... so it's looking like at least two leagues. :D

With plenty of space! :D

The DT league on the otherhand isn't getting much love (damn posting it on the SC board! :p) - So if anyone is interested, jump on board- 13 spots to go!

Did you count ASANQUE in your 17 as he emailed me back indicating he is likely to be in SC too? Apparently the guy is busy with work (yeh right?), but I"m quite certain he'll be in it....If possible, can I not be in the same league as Asanque and Exile as we are already in same private league? If it is not possible, that's fine.

IMPROMPTU has some new rules -

1. do not make too many post when drunk
2. do not get kornes regardless of drunk or not

Anyhow - The Wait is Nearly Over..37 days left

Depends on numbers mate. :) On current numbers, we'll all be craming into the same league...

But if we pull enough in more than one league, then it will be on! Sizza's league will *totally* destroy your league! :p
Haha damn straight walesy :)

I'm gunna try and grab some ring ins to bump our league average up :)

Did you count ASANQUE in your 17 as he emailed me back indicating he is likely to be in SC too? Apparently the guy is busy with work (yeh right?), but I"m quite certain he'll be in it....If possible, can I not be in the same league as Asanque and Exile as we are already in same private league? If it is not possible, that's fine.

IMPROMPTU has some new rules -

1. do not make too many post when drunk
2. do not get kornes regardless of drunk or not

Anyhow - The Wait is Nearly Over..37 days left

Aye, I should be able to work that out... :D I'll chase up Asanque to see where he's at.

Also add- Don't burn all your trades... ;)

Haha damn straight walesy :)

I'm gunna try and grab some ring ins to bump our league average up :)

Ha! Excellent mate! Though you're gunna have to be quick! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aye, I should be able to work that out... :D I'll chase up Asanque to see where he's at.

Also add- Don't burn all your trades... ;)

Ha! Excellent mate! Though you're gunna have to be quick! :p
Well if i cant get any ring ins then i might just have to make multiple accounts :) :) that'll boost the leagues average up

Hi Walesy,

Could you edit one of your posts and list names of all people who are currently in. Gives everyone a brief of how numbers are looking for 1-2 leagues. Once i see my name in an almost full 16 league, i'm happy to pay the cash.

Hi Walesy,

Could you edit one of your posts and list names of all people who are currently in. Gives everyone a brief of how numbers are looking for 1-2 leagues. Once i see my name in an almost full 16 league, i'm happy to pay the cash.

Got 20 confirmed so far, and a few leads being chased up... :)

Good idea by the way- check the first post. :)

Hey Would love to be in on this, Sounds great!!!!!
Just let me know what i have to do and when!

May have another person interested if you have room!

Cant wait, Bring it on!

Hey Would love to be in on this, Sounds great!!!!!
Just let me know what i have to do and when!

May have another person interested if you have room!

Cant wait, Bring it on!

You're on the list. I've put you down with a +1 so you can get your mate in.

I'll be sending a bulk "How to pay" message around over the weekend. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back