Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

The way I see it is that if WC hold on pick 1, we will get Curtin, since WC would be crazy not to select Ried.

If North Grab pick 1, we will end up with Watson.
Curtin's go home factor is higher then McKercher I think.
Ralph reported that is one of the reasons Curtin is set to slide.
If it comes to our pick and Curtin is still on the board I'd be using those 3 minutes to see what Eagles would offer up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JUHs manager has a "Good relationship with Sam Power" and will "Assess the situation going into next season". JUH is also fitter than ever apparently

"Bailey Smith is very excited for next season AT the Bulldogs"
Right wheres that Hawks ****er?

I think Baz gets a bad rap much like beckham early days. The press portrayed a very different person to who DB actually was. (And I’m no Utd fan).

Baz has said he’s staying multiple times, his manager has said it and the club has said it. There’s very little media noise on it. I’m backing Bailey in.

I think Baz gets a bad rap much like beckham early days. The press portrayed a very different person to who DB actually was. (And I’m no Utd fan).

Baz has said he’s staying multiple times, his manager has said it and the club has said it. There’s very little media noise on it. I’m backing Bailey in.
He has also told that to numerous supporters.

Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 6 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back