Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm presuming he's a replacement for Zouma, bit of a risk coming from the Brazilian League, but him and Greaves hopefully is a decent starting point.

Fabricio Bruno recently played in a 1-0 win over England. He's a big strong lad. Didn't see enough of him to judge how good he is with the ball. It's a low risk move as he would be cheap.

Greaves would be a good get but you might face competition from Everton if they decide to cash in on Branthwaite.

Hammers also linked to another Brazilian. A 19 yo forward, Wesley Gassova. Watching his highlights he reminds me a bit of Bellingham. Rangey stride, likes a stepover or a nutmeg before bursting past players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why do we want him? Palmer, Madueke, Paez, Estevao and Omari can all play on the right.
I he chooses us we'd grab him we both hands. He and Palmer can easily coexist and he's so much better than those others you mentioned. If we want top 4 this is the level of signings we need.

I'd be fine to sell Noni and Omari(Sterling before those two if possible though) and not buy Estevao.

I mean he's better than all of them outside of Palmer though.
You’ve missed the point. The players that I have mentioned are more than enough cover for the RW. And you most likely have no idea who Paez and Estevao are.

I he chooses us we'd grab him we both hands. He and Palmer can easily coexist and he's so much better than those others you mentioned. If we want top 4 this is the level of signings we need.

I'd be fine to sell Noni and Omari(Sterling before those two if possible though) and not buy Estevao.
How many RW/10s do we need? Nkunku, Carney, Gallagher, Mudryk, Paez, Estevao and Palmer can play 10. Palmer, Madueke, Omari, Paez, Sterling and Estevao can play RW.

The point is we don’t need to spend anymore money in that position. It’s classic Chelsea. Sell off highly talented kids to make way for a shiny new toy who is no guarantee to make it with us. Olise’s injury record is putrid as well. Not backing in our fitness staff to get him right either.

If we’re buying attackers, striker first, then left winger. I’d prefer Eze to Olise. Eze gets Mudryk off the pitch.

How many RW/10s do we need? Nkunku, Carney, Gallagher, Mudryk, Paez, Estevao and Palmer can play 10. Palmer, Madueke, Omari, Paez, Sterling and Estevao can play RW.

The point is we don’t need to spend anymore money in that position. It’s classic Chelsea. Sell off highly talented kids to make way for a shiny new toy who is no guarantee to make it with us. Olise’s injury record is putrid as well. Not backing in our fitness staff to get him right either.

If we’re buying attackers, striker first, then left winger. I’d prefer Eze to Olise. Eze gets Mudryk off the pitch.
The real question is how many players do you need?

That’s the point I’m making. Olise is surplus. Will spend the whole hecking season in rehab anyway.
2020/21: 46 of 46
2021/22: 31 of 38
2022/23: 37 of 38
2023/24: 19 of 37

Olise has only struggled with injury this year TBH.

I dunno, he's better than all our forwards bar Palmer so I'd take him and move some who aren't as good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back