Trent Burgoyne

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still not convinced Robert Forster-Knight actually existed.

Has any player had less of an impact on our AFL journey?
Some of those rookies in the naughties who lasted just 1 year on the list and didn't even play for the Magpies would give him a run.

how do they know he cant play ..hes only played a handful of sanfl games...have they got better players coming in to replace him.

how do they know he cant play ..hes only played a handful of sanfl games...have they got better players coming in to replace him.
He was only rookied & injury prone his last name doesn't save him from the churn, if his name was Peter Smith you wouldn't give a s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FORMER Port Adelaide father-son recruit Trent Burgoyne has been invited to trial for a spot on Melbourne's rookie list via the pre-season supplemental selection period.

Hard to believe that this is even being considered by Melbourne. He's barely SANFL standard. Wish him well, hope he succeeds, but it's just so unlikely it isn't funny. He hasn't shown one iota of the potential to make it at the top level.

Hard to believe that this is even being considered by Melbourne. He's barely SANFL standard. Wish him well, hope he succeeds, but it's just so unlikely it isn't funny. He hasn't shown one iota of the potential to make it at the top level.

Maybe they're worried about Kossie getting 'restless' and got him a stable pony.

Injured all the time and when he does get on the park he looks average. Surprised any club would look at him, let alone Melbourne. I guess they lost Bedford and need a small forward.

Injured all the time and when he does get on the park he looks average. Surprised any club would look at him, let alone Melbourne. I guess they lost Bedford and need a small forward.
A family name goes a long way in the supposed 'meritocracy' of sport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back