Player Watch Trent McKenzie

Remove this Banner Ad

That was his first presser tho wasn't it ?? Pre xmas ??

I hadn't seen it but evidently it was posted a day ago by fox. Could be a rehash, seems to be since he talks about full training post Christmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having seen his long kick-outs, to the attacking end of the square ... cant stop thinking ... Trent to Hamish. Hamish to goal. Geez if that ever happened, Adelaide Oval would explode .. :D:p

I could also see Trent to Charlie, Charlie to Jasper on the run, Jasper to 10 rows back in the forward pocket :$

oshea to impey, impey to sam gray, sam gray to butcher, butcher to goal. The chances of that happening are about 1 in a million, think about the reality of those 4 making 4 direct passes all in a row to each other?

oshea to impey, impey to sam gray, sam gray to butcher, butcher to goal. The chances of that happening are about 1 in a million, think about the reality of those 4 making 4 direct passes all in a row to each other?[/QUOTE
Is it more or less likely now that they play for four different teams?

He strikes me as the sort of fella who'll do better at a club with a highly supportive structure, injuries notwithstanding.
Doubt that GCS under Rocket would have had a highly supportive structure.
Sun's had nothing .. not even decent Clubrooms for the players .. have you seen any of their video's .. looks like they are in a shack..

Sun's had nothing .. not even decent Clubrooms for the players .. have you seen any of their video's .. looks like they are in a shack..

A shack isn't going to effect athletic ability but quality medical staff will. It's all about getting him sound hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back