Mega Thread Tribunal Verdict - Not comfortably satisfied there was a violation - Statement in Post #2

Remove this Banner Ad

are you kidding??

Absolutely not! Everyone was on a witch hunt wanting the worst for the bombers without any proof. How anyone could of thought that the bombers intentionally cheated still baffles me. I am a good reader of character and for people to s**t all over Hird and Jobe who are 2 of the finest people in football, I will never understand.

Hate that it makes Robbo happy though!;)

Only if you've lived on this board
Not really Boncer.
Precedent is now there for world sport, inject your players with whatever you like just don't keep any records of doing so and you'll get off

Not really Boncer.
Precedent is now there for world sport, inject your players with whatever you like just don't keep any records of doing so and you'll get off
:'( I'll cry with you

So when can Stephen Dank sue Essendon for unfair dismissal?

AFL absolute joke, time for ASADA to appeal this joke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't say I'm surprised. After waiting for 8 yrs I finally got an offer of season tickets and stumped up the $1200. The events of the last 2 days make me feel a little sick. Not sure the players (from all clubs) are worth that much of my hard earned. Maybe when I get to see some footy I'll feel better.

Dank's verdict at a later date ! Why would that be ?

Until we get the Dank verdict we cannot know if EFC players were injected with banned substances or not.

Right now all we know is ASADA couldn't prove player X,Y or Z was injected with TB4.

Could well be players running around on Saturday that were injected.

Dank's verdict at a later date ! Why would that be ?

Until we get the Dank verdict we cannot know if EFC players were injected with banned substances or not.

Right now all we know is ASADA couldn't prove player X,Y or Z was injected with TB4.

Could well be players running around on Saturday that were injected.
Guilty of providing prohibited substances panel will hope that everyone doesn't notice that finding

Remove this Banner Ad

Back