Mega Thread Tribunal Verdict - Not comfortably satisfied there was a violation - Statement in Post #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be surprised mate
I've always thought that this would end up at CAS and it is now almost certain that it will. It's unfortunate for the players that this will happen but I have never had any faith in the AFL to do a proper investigation into anything, just look at the whole tanking investigation which came out with the verdict that it didn't happen.

Dank's verdict at a later date ! Why would that be ?

Until we get the Dank verdict we cannot know if EFC players were injected with banned substances or not.

Right now all we know is ASADA couldn't prove player X,Y or Z was injected with TB4.

Could well be players running around on Saturday that were injected.

This is baffling. So dank could still be guilty of peddling illegal drugs at the club but because they cant pin it on individual players due to shonky record keeping the players are all good to go?

What a joke.

21st April now becomes D-Day as that will be the day either ASADA or WADA appeal.
ASADA have 21 days to appeal, WADA have an additional 21 days if ASADA do not appeal so it could drag out until 12th May for us to know if there will be an appeal.

I knew they would get off.
AFL protecting the product.

As soon as they announced the dodgy hearing right before round one ,I was convinced.Very dodgy by the AFL.

Change the sash to yellow and we'd be put out to pasture for 3 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also if they honestly think they did nothing wrong, then why did the AFL hand down the toughest sanctions in the leagues history?

Look forward to seeing Hird squirm when WADA/ASADA appeal the decision.

Not a surprising outcome, was always going to be this way. Like most other big corporations the AFL is corrupt as the next mob.
To be honest I actually didn't care about their guilt in the end. In My opinion the club should of been given massive sanctions like losing all blockbusters for 3 years, losing draft picks for 3 years, worst TV timeslots for 3 years simply for bringing the game into disrepute for 3 years.
But the AFL are corrupt and weak and no one with any sane mind can possibly not believe they are corrupt.

The great thing is the Essendon club may have got off lightly with the AFL, but the fans will be reminding them in a big way what they have done to the sport. Get your security sorted because they will cop it from everywhere and that would be fair enough.

I didn't like the fact it was so hush hush and the trail was shut to the media. In criminal law this normally will only happen in sexual crimes so it is easier on the victim to give there evidence and any trail in the children's court

CBZZYOiUUAAsBIx.jpg:large

Remove this Banner Ad

Back