Triple J Hottest 100 - 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a crack at a couple songs that weren't flume so came away pretty empty apart from the small amount I could put on all the random matchups. The way bota and flume were crunched at the start of voting makes me think we are betting against people with friends that work at Instagram that can scrape a huge pool of stories hence the very confident backing for flume.

I had a crack at a couple songs that weren't flume so came away pretty empty apart from the small amount I could put on all the random matchups. The way bota and flume were crunched at the start of voting makes me think we are betting against people with friends that work at Instagram that can scrape a huge pool of stories hence the very confident backing for flume.
Flume always gets big backing and especially when hes touring the summer, both Flume and MAY-A just toured, Flume with his own tour and MAY-A with Falls

Flume always gets big backing and especially when hes touring the summer, both Flume and MAY-A just toured, Flume with his own tour and MAY-A with Falls
Rushing back was never backed crazy in the past, anyway yes I know he is popular af.

It's more the solid backing with triple j saying it's close with the top 2 and early on soon after voting opened bota got crunched (when it was technically leading) and bad habit blew out. Like logically without some serious data I wouldnt discount bad habit over bota that much early in the vote.

Anyway I'm gonna assume now that it's likely that there is a group of people with s**t loads of data from an Instagram employee as the data obviously exits there.

Rushing back was never backed crazy in the past, anyway yes I know he is popular af.

It's more the solid backing with triple j saying it's close with the top 2 and early on soon after voting opened bota got crunched (when it was technically leading) and bad habit blew out. Like logically without some serious data I wouldnt discount bad habit over bota that much early in the vote.

Anyway I'm gonna assume now that it's likely that there is a group of people with s**t loads of data from an Instagram employee as the data obviously exits there.
Rushing back was backed pretty hard though and Flume was backed pretty hard that year in the decades count

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone win anything from the BYO markets of significance?

Seems like SB have the right “algorithm” and refusing to offer any decent odds on anything they are likely to lose on.

Lost a fair bit this year.
Put hardly anything on this year but didn’t help that the max bets on the BYOs that I tried were absolutely nothing.

Rushing back was backed pretty hard though and Flume was backed pretty hard that year in the decades count

I reckon hardlight was leading at the start with all the loyalists/indie fans voting early - then slowed significantly
Got overtaken by flume, and later BOTA - the latter having a *load of momentum late on

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Did anyone win anything from the BYO markets of significance?

Seems like SB have the right “algorithm” and refusing to offer any decent odds on anything they are likely to lose on.

Lost a fair bit this year.

Got 60c profit for every $1 placed…
Got on flume on Feb at $21 (max $25 no less)
160 bets later, got on flume again at 4.50 with a minute to go

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

anyone touching the Like A Version H100?

Can’t see anything other than DMAS winning.

Theres not a whole lot but did find Cub Sport as highest Kanye LAV at $13, it’s only real competition is Glass Animals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back