Turkey shoots down Russian Jet.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Russian's are pissed, obviously because their plane was shot down.
But also because they only recently reached an agreement with the US(and it's coalition), so that incidents like this do not happen.
Yet Turkey has come and spoiled that party and any hope of cooperation and a united front against ISIS and the rest of the terrorist groups in Syria has all but vanished.

2ED2923300000578-0-image-a-6_1448532328460.jpg

2ED2E4EF00000578-3334787-image-a-30_1448534998087.jpg

Yet Turkey has come and spoiled that party and any hope of cooperation and a united front against ISIS and the rest of the terrorist groups in Syria has all but vanished.
Turkey has hardly been subtle about it's support for anyone fighting the Kurds (the only real effective ground-force to trouble the Daesh).
The enemy of my enemy is my friend etc etc

I'd love to know what are your reasons for your thoughts as such and this beyond ridiculous solidarity with the Russian dictator. It might have something to do with your background or not, but the facts are all pointing to the Russians for the downing of MH17.

- It was done in deep territory controlled by Russian-backed separatists.
- There was clear evidence showing that the separatists claiming responsibility for MH17 thinking that it was an UKR military plane in the initial stages. They only shut themselves up when they realized it was in fact a commercial airliner.
- If there was nothing to hide, then why did the separatists (with instructions from Putin himself) impede the investigations on site?

But hey, Putin came out publicly and said Russia aren't responsible so it must be true despite the overwhelming evidence.

According to your own argument Russia are not responsible - the separatists are. According to this 2014 map from Jane's Defence there were bases housing SA-11 Buk systems near both Luhansk and Donetsk.

air_defence_info_-_main.jpg

SOURCE: http://www.janes.com/article/35120/ukraine-futures-escalation-or-restraint

Both bases were overrun by the Novorossiyan armed forces. It could have been one of these Buks that brought down the airliner - a horrible mistake, and one that should have at least been openly admitted to.

The thing is GS is that the geopolitical stratagems have not come 'out of a blue sky'. It is stated policy by the US and it's non-elected political/military advisers and collective think-tanks. The troubling aspect is the amount of outwardly sentient human beings (at least they a pulse and can type and mouth words) who see but don't register these stated facts. Then of course if you have the temerity to put forward a preposition that is unproven but which fits the facts on the ground and is in-line with stated policy they carry on like screaming banshees....

As the kids say these days, "Haterz are gonna hate." I expect the usual crowd to disagree with my posts. You should too. Some folk you just can't reach.

The Russian's are pissed, obviously because their plane was shot down.
But also because they only recently reached an agreement with the US(and it's coalition), so that incidents like this do not happen.

2ED2923300000578-0-image-a-6_1448532328460.jpg

2ED2E4EF00000578-3334787-image-a-30_1448534998087.jpg
Wrong(the facebook dialogue), all along the US policy is so that Russia cannot unite at all with western Europe. Or Eastern Europe either preferably. See as soon as France and Russia had a little terror victim moment together and it seems they are working together, or considering it, then Turkey does this to muddy the waters and play the NATO card. Could backfire.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/erdogans-blunder/ri11452

Erdogans got out of it, Russians saying it was CIA controlling the pilot of the f sixteen. Russian PR team has serious momentum.Their job would be enjoyable at the moment.

Anyone aware of how the Russians operate, this is a gesture by Russia. It's there way of saying their confident and comfortable if you want to continue hostilities, it's best you don't.

Wrong(the facebook dialogue), all along the US policy is so that Russia cannot unite at all with western Europe. Or Eastern Europe either preferably. See as soon as France and Russia had a little terror victim moment together and it seems they are working together, or considering it, then Turkey does this to muddy the waters and play the NATO card. Could backfire.

I know it's just one of the many memes that have popped up that I thought was kinda funny.

Goodness me.

The 30 second news sound bite, kool aid drinkers, won't know what to think now.

i.e.; 90% of the general populace.
I believe Russia is in the best position it has been since the Cold War to challenge the geopolitical matrix the US has built up since that time. Whilst most people I speak to are blind to the general manipulation they have suffered, mention Syria and they overwhelmingly support Russia's position and see through the duplicity in the west regarding IS. I have 3 teen to adult boys and have spoken to them regarding their friends attitudes on this issue and they say without exception that they (friends) know IS is a western fabrication - even in one case, his many Sunni friends. This is mirrored across the world if you look at social media. It is heartwarming for a middle-aged cynic......but.....it raises the danger of a 'false flag' event....

Here is the script for US hegemony in their own words, free for anyone to download:

http://www.takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

Last edited:
There's severe overstatement of Russian capability in this thread by some who are not only willing, but hoping that some of this might be true.
The EU leaders have shown how weak they are and Putin is taking a full advantage of this by further instilling some cold war fear. Matter of fact is, they would not stand a chance in an open conflict against the US if that's the current trajectory.

Fun and games. Russia might now be flying close air support for Turkey's enemies, the Kurdish YPG.

http://www.modernfrontlines.com/2015/11/27/sdf-ypg-fighting-alqaida-rebels-naleppo/
For those who believe Russia will not exact revenge for the Jet shoot-down, think again...as for the Kurds... I really respect the political ideology and courage of the YPG...in a just world they would have their own nation, but make no mistake Ocalan's philosophy is considered as dangerous to the dictators in the region as IS is considered by us in the west. Here is a synopsis:

http://roarmag.org/2014/08/pkk-kurdish-struggle-autonomy/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's severe overstatement of Russian capability in this thread by some who are not only willing, but hoping that some of this might be true.
The EU leaders have shown how weak they are and Putin is taking a full advantage of this by further instilling some cold war fear. Matter of fact is, they would not stand a chance in an open conflict against the US if that's the current trajectory.
There is no such concept in modern warfare - the stakes are too high....and the yanks have swapped asymmetrical efficiency for increasing the bank balance of their Military Industrial Complex mates (10 Carriers-really??)........Remember this conflict is in Russia's backyard, therefore ameliorating equipment and troop logistics. The open conflict scenario won't happen but this proxy war, with a fragmenting NATO, viable local partners in Syria/Kurdistan/Hezbollah/Iran and world opinion (inluding in the US) on their side, is Russia's to lose....and that won't happen.

Last edited:
I think the bigger problem for the NATO alliance in the long run is the inclusion of countries that clearly have historic and cultural/religious ties to Russia. Hence you end up with protests such as this one. Could NATO ever count on these countries for support if push comes to shove? Highly doubt it.

http://focus-fen.net/news/2015/11/2...y-nato-in-solidarity-marches-with-russia.html
Yep....that's spot on.....and you could add Serbia to that group as well;) I have a wide network of multi-cultural friends and business associates: Greeks, Maltese, Serbs, Lebonese and.... Dutch, Croation, Italian 'prick' relations....As you can imagine I probe them for the feedback they are getting from their Countries of Origin......They are uniformly with the Russians....and want all Islamist extremism destroyed.....they are also very much against allowing more refugees into Europe - but that is another matter.

As for Nato a picture says a million words:

upload_2015-11-28_10-59-9.jpeg
images

Last edited:
There is no such concept in modern warfare....and the yanks have swapped asymmetrical efficiency for increasing the bank balance of their Military Industrial Complex mates (10 Carriers-really??)........Remember this conflict is in Russia's backyard, therefore ameliorating equipment and troop logistics. The open conflict scenario won't happen but this proxy war, with a fragmenting NATO, viable local partners in Syria/Kurdistan/Hezbollah/Iran and world opinion (inluding in the US) on their side, it is Russia's to lose....and that won't happen.

Russia's backyard? How so? If anything, Syria is surrounded by US friendly countries such a Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Saudi, Kuwait etc. I'd love to see which way Iran will start leaning once they're economical sanctions are abolished next year. There's already massive distrust towards Russia from Iran since the Russians for many reasons. If US were to extend an olive branch to Iran, it would be indeed interesting to see how it all pans out. We know Hezbollah is an Iranian arm basically so their allegiances are known. The Kurds have also shown they're loyal to US in many instances so even that I don't see happening unless there's a massive shift.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ussia-and-iran-best-buddies-now-um-maybe-not/

With an almost -4% GDP growth this year only, Russia is on the opposite path to being able to sustain any economical dominance in the global scale.

Yep....that's spot on.....and you could add Serbia to that group as well;) I have a wide network of multi-cultural friends and business associates: Greeks, Maltese, Serbs, Lebonese and.... Dutch, Croation, Italian 'prick' relations....As you can imagine I probe them for the feedback they are getting from their Countries of Origin......They are uniformly with the Russians....and want all Islamist extremism destroyed.....they are also very much against allowing more refugees into Europe - but that is another matter.

As for Nato a picture says a million words:

View attachment 196513
images

Huh Serbia as well?! Well, the consequences of that are just so deep :rolleyes:. The only ones who think Serbia is relevant these days are Serbs themselves. Maltese, Lebanese lol

Dutch and Croatians will never side with Russia for many reasons namely being staunch allies with Germany.

So basically what you're having is a wet dream.

Russia's backyard? How so? If anything, Syria is surrounded by US friendly countries such a Turkey, Jordan, Israel, Saudi, Kuwait etc. I'd love to see which way Iran will start leaning once they're economical sanctions are abolished next year. There's already massive distrust towards Russia from Iran since the Russians for many reasons. If US were to extend an olive branch to Iran, it would be indeed interesting to see how it all pans out. We know Hezbollah is an Iranian arm basically so their allegiances are known. The Kurds have also shown they're loyal to US in many instances so even that I don't see happening unless there's a massive shift.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ussia-and-iran-best-buddies-now-um-maybe-not/

With an almost -4% GDP growth this year only, Russia is on the opposite path to being able to sustain any economical dominance in the global scale.
I think Russia has already proven she can mobilise to the region quickly and safely....it is in their geographical backyard after-all. As for the US proxies in the region they would be mere speed-bumps if it came down to a hot-war. Not only that their Dictatorships would come under massive insurrectionist pressure the minute they were distracted.

Huh Serbia as well?! Well, the consequences of that are just so deep :rolleyes:. The only ones who think Serbia is relevant these days are Serbs themselves. Maltese, Lebanese lol

Dutch and Croatians will never side with Russia for many reasons namely being staunch allies with Germany.

So basically what you're having is a wet dream.
Soooo.... are we playing a game of 'bait and switch' are we now, smart-arse . Don't PM me again...

I think Russia has already proven she can mobilise to the region quickly and safely....it is in their geographical backyard after-all. As for the US proxies in the region they would be mere speed-bumps if it came down to a hot-war. Not only that their Dictatorships would come under massive insurrectionist pressure the minute they were distracted.

Lol stupid post. In your head, maybe even an alien invasion force 100 times more advanced than the humans could not stand a chance in hell against Russia. There's overstatement and then then there's you. I can see the Soviet-era propaganda is in full swing once again. I would suggest to you to maybe diversify your source of news rather than just rt.com.

Soooo.... are we playing a game of 'bait and switch' are we now, smart-arse . Don't PM me again...

I have always maintained that the US has lost it's way recently with the war in Iraq/Afghanistan and it's continuous meddling in the ME. But to say that Russia is the good balance of that is plain wrong. If anything, Russia is further fuelling the fire in the region and have done so in the past with Ukraine/Georgia. You on the other hand, do not care about what happens in the region or with the population. You are merely living on a hope that Russia becomes the superpower it once was and justifying basically every conflict it enters just to support your argument.

When was the last time the US actually won an open conflict? They are good at bombing the complete bejesus out of places the world over, but ultimately they have cowered away from every conflict since WWII achieving little but removing someone who had pissed them off, only to be replaced by someone else who pisses them off.

Syria is gone now. Russia have a green light to stack that place with whatever the hell they want. The Russians will crush the rebellions from here and the oil currently running through Turkey will start heading the other way.

And it won't be long until the Turkish "buffer zone" is nothing but rubble. Then the Turks, NATO and USA can all sit down together and say WTF did we do that for

Lol stupid post. In your head, maybe even an alien invasion force 100 times more advanced than the humans could not stand a chance in hell against Russia. There's overstatement and then then there's you. I can see the Soviet-era propaganda is in full swing once again. I would suggest to you to maybe diversify your source of news rather than just rt.com.
Your statements are child-like and your assumptions are that of an ignoramus. I will not be wasting any dialogue on you from now on...see it as a win, you'll have more time to spend on your gaming.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back