Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I daresay we'll get our first look at Fox's AFL graphics during the pre-season, which is on Foxtel this time as apposed to just Kayo.
Or they'll reuse last year's graphics and save the new ones for Round 1, I dunno.

I daresay we'll get our first look at Fox's AFL graphics during the pre-season, which is on Foxtel this time as apposed to just Kayo.
Or they'll reuse last year's graphics and save the new ones for Round 1, I dunno.
Last year's NRL trials on Fox used the old package and were replaced for R1 - first NRL trial was tonight and same as 2022 as well

The BCCI's feed similar to CA's over summer
There’s a lot going on. They’ve tried to reinvent the scorecard into a 3x4 grid which is interesting…
Isn’t it basically just the same as the old nba on ESPN graphics (think the host broadcaster is owned by Disney) reimagined for cricket…

Could there possibly be new graphics from 7 this season? They seem to have rolled out a new image layout, different fonts too. Or i'm just over speculating a twitter graphic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230210-160054.png
    Screenshot_20230210-160054.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 119
we'll get our first look at Fox's AFL graphics during the pre-season, which is on Foxtel this time as apposed to just Kayo.
Why is there an expectation of a new Fox Footy graphics? They only changed it last season to match the Fox revamp. It doesn’t make sense for them to change it again, unless they are making minor tweaks

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Discussion TV Broadcast Graphics - Designs & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back