TV Ratings Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I still don't understand how anyone outside of stakeholders gives a s**t about ratings and crowd numbers. Worry about what you like and don't like, not others opinions.

It's the same as comparing fanbases of footy teams. Should mean zero to the average punter.

Personally I still don't understand how anyone outside of stakeholders gives a s**t about ratings and crowd numbers. Worry about what you like and don't like, not others opinions.

This👆🏻

Both companies are doing some good s**t on TV and that’s what matters.

the fact that people think that they know what wrestlers are getting paid make me laugh as well.

This👆🏻

Both companies are doing some good s**t on TV and that’s what matters.

the fact that people think that they know what wrestlers are getting paid make me laugh as well.
It’s probably the best “Mania” season in history. Both companies have stacked rosters, both have had good returns and big signings, quality shows week in week out and wrestling is hotter now that it ever was in the attitude era IMO.

This January onwards run from everyone has been so good.

I didn't think it needed to be said, but I am talking about SC. Regardless, all of us here appear to be on the same page that ratings are a terrible lens to view the quality of a product from.

It was a mere observation, not a complaint.

It just really demonstrates that TV ratings are an abysmal measure of the quality of media, Dynamite has been really strong for a few weeks now.
Also - Raw lost 200,000 viewers this week.

Not sure why any of that matters. The TV landscape is odd and changing rapidly.

The only thing i understand less is why people cheer for massive corporations to make big profits. How does that possibly benefit the fan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back