TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies if it's already been mentioned but

WESTWORLD!!!!

EDIT: Don't ruin anything by googling it or reading synopsis... JUST WATCH IT!

I just finished watching Dirk Gentleys Holistic Detective Agency on Netflix. I read the book years ago and had forgotten most of the story, the series is good. Particularly if you are a fan of Douglas Adams.

Apologies if it's already been mentioned but

WESTWORLD!!!!

EDIT: Don't ruin anything by googling it or reading synopsis... JUST WATCH IT!
Yes.
But you need to get through the first couple of episodes. Ep one very, very repetitive, but required to set the scene for what is to come.
Most people I gave talked to didn't get deep in to the show because of this. They are missing out big time.
Do you think we will get another series wicksy? $100 million US for ten episodes. Ouch.

Yes.
But you need to get through the first couple of episodes. Ep one very, very repetitive, but required to set the scene for what is to come.
Most people I gave talked to didn't get deep in to the show because of this. They are missing out big time.
Do you think we will get another series wicksy? $100 million US for ten episodes. Ouch.

Without spoiling..... No.

Why? Because of what happened in the last Ep?
That's easily written around if you think of the premise of the whole show.

Trying to avoid spoilers here.... I feel like you've already said too much. My answer was more of a "stop while you're ahead". I wouldn't like them to ruin it like they did Wayward Pines.

Yes.
I am one of those that didn't get past Ep 2, maybe I should revisit?
Just finished Goliath which I thoroughly enjoyed and recommend, Billy Bob Thornton and William Hurt are great in it.
Also have The Man in the Castle series one and The OA to watch over the Xmas period.

Just finished Goliath which I thoroughly enjoyed and recommend, Billy Bob Thornton and William Hurt are great in it.
Also have The Man in the Castle series one and The OA to watch over the Xmas period.

Hey what? Stalker!:D

I'm in the same boat with Westworld. Have watched Ep 1 twice and ep 2 now. Maybe its been late at night when I've watched but so far its put me to sleep twice:D. Will give it another go considering so many people rave about it. Also just finished Goliath. Enjoyed it very much.

I'm in the same boat with Westworld. Have watched Ep 1 twice and ep 2 now. Maybe its been late at night when I've watched but so far its put me to sleep twice:D. Will give it another go considering so many people rave about it. Also just finished Goliath. Enjoyed it very much.
Watch episode 3. It gets good. Awesome twist at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't sure whether to post in the vent thread or here.

Have just finished watching 13th on Netflix, documentary on number of African Americans in prisons. Recommend watching.
Left me feeling very angry especially listening to excerts from Trumps campaign where a female AA was pushed out of his rally and he stated, in the old days they would have been carried out", " bring back the old days".

Ready to join any protest group.

Homeland Series 6 has just started

Anyone wanting to see an actor at the top of their game ----> Claire Danes
I don't know how you got so far with it. I also don't know why, in order to have a multifaceted female lead, Hollywood necessitates that she be a total ****. She was interesting enough with her intelligence, feistiness and anxiety, without her having to sleep with the subject of her investigation within five minutes.

P.S. I want Mr Robot season 2, and another season of True Detective but probably won't get that. Currently watching Narcos season 2 and it's quite good.

P.S. I want Mr Robot season 2, and another season of True Detective but probably won't get that. Currently watching Narcos season 2 and it's quite good.

I'm two episodes into series one of True Detective, pretty impressed so far by how they've set the whole thing up. Hope it keeps on.

Narcos is superb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back